I Know It Sounds Stupid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersi

hello i know this sounds stupid and i will prolly be getting laughed at but here goes right. I recently killed my bottom end on my si so I am replacing it with a ls bottom end. My questions are i was told that the intake manifold is the same on all b serries engines(exluding the gsr)so will any header and or intake manifold fit my new bottom end
?
ps i might be blind but um do you see were it says v-tech i dont i guess im blind

you may run into problems with a b16 header on a b18, people have said that a b16 header isn't tall enough for the ls deck height.

before you throw that ls bottom end on there you should at least get some better rod bolts to hold it together. and you should try to do a little more work on the bottom end before you slap that b16 head on it. or else your gonna have another bottom end to replace.

vtech.jpg

you'd think he'd know how to spell it cause he would see it under his hood all the time. :ufucktard:

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Apr 8 2003, 12:15 PM
you may run into problems with a b16 header on a b18, people have said that a b16 header isn't tall enough for the ls deck height.

before you throw that ls bottom end on there you should at least get some better rod bolts to hold it together. and you should try to do a little more work on the bottom end before you slap that b16 head on it. or else your gonna have another bottom end to replace.

A friend of mine put a Del Sol VTEC 4-1 DC header on his LSVTEC no problem.

Well, it wasn't exactly no problem, was it? He had to do some pounding on his chassis and oil pan to make it fit. At least that's what I remember.

But there was no height issue. The only clearance problems he ahd were chassis related, not block height. And he did no have to pound the oil pan. We discovered a better way of installing the header when I made him sit down and actually think about it.

VTECH? jesus christ.... you sound like one of those ppl on ebay that don't know what the hell they're selling :wtf:

ya umkm opps i fucked up and wrote the wrong thing down for vtec damm i just thinks its funny that instead of helping me answer the question your stupid asses proceeded to show your ignorance by laughing about a typo

riping you thread by thread cutting off all your air till your ass is dead proscessing this thought that you think your great ya um sorry its not original your just a fake

Originally posted by supersi@Apr 10 2003, 03:44 AM
ya umkm opps i fucked up and wrote the wrong thing down for vtec damm i just thinks its funny that instead of helping me answer the question your stupid asses proceeded to show your ignorance but laughing about a typo

riping you thread by thread cutting off all your air till your ass is dead proscessing this thought that you think your great ya um sorry its not original your just a fake

I know your all pissed cuz people bashed on you,but really....

punctuation.gif

It gets better results.It says "I care enough to write this correctly,so you need to care enough to respond the same"

Dear supersi:

If you want a smart reply, then don´t put a stupid thread
!!! :moon:

You almost got me killed twice!!

First that "v-tech" shit made me laugh so hard I nearly had a heart atack.
And now, I ran out of air reading your second message.... NOT EVEN ONE PUNCTUATION MARK!!!!

:withstupid:

This has got to be the most extravagant and outlandish first post I've ever seen in any forum.

Blue font
use of large font
2 smilies (1 x-rated)
Use of multiple exclamation marks
All caps
Formatting the post like a smug letter

Welcome to Hondaswap! :) (I think he'll fit right in)

edited Apr. 10 1:33 amEST

this thread sucks.
nothing is going on here...
closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back