I NEED BODY PARTS!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hi i need the following body parts for my 1995 civic hatch.
driver side door
driver side fender
rear lower hatch (not the glass)
and the rear bumper cover.
i'm located in providence RI 02905 so you can email me with what you got and what you want for it shipped . i can pick up within a reasonable distance. and also i prefer teal green but will settle for almost any part. thanks Roberto
CONTACT ME BY EMAIL
rcspeed1@aol.com

I have a few parts from a 92 civic hatch! The hatch door, hood, top wing and soon fenders. Let me know if your interested? Later

definately interested in the lower hatch. how much shipped to providence ri 02905?thanks

I'm going to my garage now to take the pic's. I'll sent them to you as soon as i get back. Sorry about that. later

I have a spare leg and something like three spare hands, two with forearms attatched.. err.. nevermind. :ph34r:

i already have a third leg... um oops B) too much info. i just need honda body parts. :D lol

lender69 i got your pics . how much for the hatch without the wing?. all i want is a hatch to replace my banged up one. also you mentioned earlier that you might have fenders also.if so how much for the driver side fender. thanks

i should have most of that stuff at work (and I'm in providence)

401-274-5010..ask for eric (8:30-5)

Back