i need help on my first project car 500hp goal!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

most of my stuff is coming from T1RaceDevelopment.com turbo im leaning toward is a precision pte 6262 good for up to 680hp. now my hp goals are 350-400 just to have fun with while i drive im not gonna dog the shit out of my car like most people would but that doesnt mean im not gonna have fun in it either.

thats what im going for too man. but how much do all of these parts cost?

gsr. or better known as a b18c1. my total besides stuff i already have is 9051.80 almost 10k and with this i can reach the 500 570 hp if i want with a excellent tune remember tuning is everything.

Adds up quick doesn't it lol.
it does sir but this isnt my first rodeo ive been in his shoes wanting a high hp car. i had a 89 civic dx h/b and i swapped a LS in it and it was a fun little car then i sold it for 3k and i bought my 97 cx h/b from my work at honda for 1500.00 completely stock.

gsr. or better known as a b18c1. my total besides stuff i already have is 9051.80 almost 10k and with this i can reach the 500 570 hp if i want with a excellent tune remember tuning is everything.

but if i only wanted to get around 400hp what would you recommend? and im doing the gsr engine too.

this is my car present day
photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

but if i only wanted to get around 400hp what would you recommend? and im doing the gsr engine too.
honestly like everyone who has been telling you you hp goal for your first build should be 300hp it will satisfy you and you will be able to beat alot of cars out there when you start to get bored with it then go for a high hp having a project car is not to be as fast as you can be right out of the gate its to have fun and enjoy working on and doing new things to your car not to be stressed out if you can afford to keep it running its a hobby dont mess it up by going big to early.

honestly like everyone who has been telling you you hp goal for your first build should be 300hp it will satisfy you and you will be able to beat alot of cars out there when you start to get bored with it then go for a high hp having a project car is not to be as fast as you can be right out of the gate its to have fun and enjoy working on and doing new things to your car not to be stressed out if you can afford to keep it running its a hobby dont mess it up by going big to early.

okay. but even that. how should i go about getting there with the gsr engine? what parts? because i only have around 7k. and i really appreciate all of this btw bro. and i still want to boost it.

thank you sir its a slow work in progress

Tends to be how it goes unless you win the lottery or something else. :D I don't see mine being done for at least another couple of years almost. At least I have a decent paying job now and can afford this fun crap.

okay. but even that. how should i go about getting there with the gsr engine? what parts? because i only have around 7k. and i really appreciate all of this btw bro. and i still want to boost it.

I have been looking at a few here are the sites they have a good list on parts you should need to complete the swaps.

TorontoJDM.com - Total Japanese Domestic Motor - Complete Engine Swap
Specializing in JDM-USDM Engines & Parts...hmotorsonline.com

Other wise you can check CL or the marketplace on here or other forums.

Back