I need to raise money to finish my RHD...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

5speed4life

Ok i have a BUNCH of random parts laying around for the 92-95 civic hatch's
Ask me if i got it and i will let you know.
I have an intercooler and piping kit for SOHC (may fit others). This includes intercooler, and the charge pipes (duh) The pipes are crush bent :( but the main charge pipe is 2.5" :) .
They are not drilled or flanged for BOV.
The intercooler is off of a ford turbo coupe, and fits perfectly next to the radiator, and the charge pipes route to it perfectly. I have the connectors as well. I will get pics later.

I also have an IHI Rhb5 turbo.

I have many misc D-series parts.
I also have a COMPLETE D15z1 SOHC Vtec-e engine with 55k on it. Nice condition, almost new.

Manual steering rack, Eg6

Stock front Lower controll arms, Eg6

Stock cross member Eg6

99-00 Blitz and Street Fighter front bumpers, 75 each.
Hmm, i also have a complete black interior for the EG6. The carpet needs a good cleaning, and has typical wear for 110k, but no holes or any severe damage.

Stock 92-95 seats...

I dunno. Random stuff i swear. Doesnt hurt to ask if i got something, I just may.

Its too late to think of pricing, but PM me with offers, and i will consider anything. I need to raise about 500 for the rest of my JDM interior parts.

Originally posted by chicken@Jun 7 2005, 10:40 AM
got the rear cargo cover for the EG hatch..?? PM me if you do thanks..
[post=508992]Quoted post[/post]​

Lol, Im still looking for one of those myself. I dont understand why that item costs so much, and is missing out of so many cars.

do the front eg6 lca's have the holes for the front sway? LMK interested in them if the do.

matt

Originally posted by hybrid89@Jun 7 2005, 11:16 AM
do the front eg6 lca's have the holes for the front sway? LMK interested in them if the do.

matt
[post=509005]Quoted post[/post]​

Not the USDM ones... The JDM ones do, and im usin em, lol. Only b/c i have the whole SIR2 front suspension, with the sway bar.

Originally posted by 5speed4life+Jun 7 2005, 11:49 AM-->
@Jun 7 2005, 11:16 AM

matt

Not the USDM ones... The JDM ones do, and im usin em, lol. Only b/c i have the whole SIR2 front suspension, with the sway bar.
[post=509024]Quoted post[/post]​

I KNOW FOR A FACT the USDM Si's had the front sway.

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Jun 8 2005, 05:42 PM-->
Originally posted by 5speed4life@Jun 7 2005, 11:49 AM
hybrid89

matt

[post=509826]Quoted post[/post]​

yup mine has a front sway.

Originally posted by CoreyR+Jun 8 2005, 06:05 PM-->
Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jun 8 2005, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by 5speed4life@Jun 7 2005, 11:49 AM
hybrid89

matt

[post=509826]Quoted post[/post]​

yup mine has a front sway.
[post=509837]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok, chill out. lol. Yeah, the SI's do, but not my cx's.

Anyone else need parts? I also have a steering columb with airbag still in wheel,
Manual steering rack...

Heater core, and all HVAC peices, Black dash, bezel, etc...

Originally posted by sol2hatch@Jun 8 2005, 10:53 PM
do you have a rear bumper cover? probably not but thought i would ask
[post=509964]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, yes i have one, its on my car. but id sell it.

Originally posted by ventolin5@Jun 12 2005, 07:55 PM
got any coilovers or springs?
[post=511476]Quoted post[/post]​

yes and no... nothing worth pulling off my car to sell... R1 Racing Ebay coilovers. They ride nice tho...

Do you still got those black door panels? What about a black center consel? Rear panels?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back