i quit world of warcraft

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It's like $15 a month $36 for 3 and like $76 for 6 I think. Correct me if I'm wrong.

oh.. i knew that.
i thought you had to like pay by the hour or something too..

xbox live is cheaper, and you can play any game you want online!

Not by the hour but if I wanted to play for a few days I would have to pay for a full month.

lola guy one of my friends used to live with quit his job and quit school just to play WoW all day.
he was a major loser..

haha thats really funny I can picture him now
southpark_wow2.jpg

pussy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wow

take the biggest wow geek, and send him into a whore house, he will never look back. i had friends into that shit and they just wanted to play it all the time. then they would complain about never having a gf or always having headaches. duh, you fucking tard.

You be better off in life smoking crack and shooting smack than playing WoW, at least you could look in the mirror and have more self-respect. I hate that game, good job detoxing, and welcome to the world.

[Cartman] You guys just can't turn your back on the World.....of Warcraft[/Cartman]

it took me some time...about 4-5 years of playing like a junky to figure out that world of warcraft is a big time money pit waste of time. i quit about 2 months ago and have not gone back since...im selling my 2 accounts and focusing my time and money into REAL LIFE.

**WARNING**
for anyone thinking about trying this please remember...there is NO respawn points in real life.

I dont think you are allowed to sell accs^^

but no matter how much money you get, it wont make up for all the time you lost... darn MMOs. :(

I dont think you are allowed to sell accs^^

but no matter how much money you get, it wont make up for all the time you lost... darn MMOs. :(

LOL @ six year old thread resurrection, but since we're here...I played WoW for a month on a free trial that my friend gave me. It was alright, and cool to play online with my friend. I ended up paying for three months and playing it off and on. What I found out though, is that half the time I'm just running around by myself grinding or doing solo quests, so what's the point of paying for it? I could just be playing something like Elder Scrolls instead...

Back