i really should bid on this one :/

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the front body kit does not match though (wrong color) If you are serious about buying this one, ask one of the flordia members to check it out (someone has to be in tampa)

o, b i read in some mag that you can import cars from japan with basicly no hassel (like a thousand in regestration fees) with any car that is 25 years or older. You should hit up an old skyline or something in that nature

Originally posted by asmallsol@Dec 30 2002, 10:07 AM
the front body kit does not match though (wrong color) If you are serious about buying this one, ask one of the flordia members to check it out (someone has to be in tampa)

who cares- that gay bumper will be ripped off and replaced with genuine jdm silvia parts :)

Originally posted by asmallsol@Dec 30 2002, 04:13 PM
o, b i read in some mag that you can import cars from japan with basicly no hassel (like a thousand in regestration fees) with any car that is 25 years or older. You should hit up an old skyline or something in that nature

Yeah it's 25 years,considered an antique.But that is a decent price on that 240 though.

Damn. Nice price! I need a beater- but I don't want something I'll be too tempted to work on. A solid RWD platform = that temptation...............

Back