I really want to eat this, but I'm on a diet.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nice double post E,

anyways, i saw the site is down. yahoo put it on there front page, i think they are getting overloaded.

The Baskin Robbins Chocolate Oreo Milkshake

"This bad boy has 2,600 calories, 135 grams of fat (59 of which are saturated), 263 grams of sugar and 1,700 milligrams of sodium."

:eek:

Better than that, Portillo's sells a CakeShake... It's a shake with a freakin' slice of chocolate cake blended into it! :drool: It's delicious but I've never been able to finish one.

Last edited:
The Baskin Robbins Chocolate Oreo Milkshake

"This bad boy has 2,600 calories, 135 grams of fat (59 of which are saturated), 263 grams of sugar and 1,700 milligrams of sodium."

:eek:

That has to be in-accurate. Power bar companies have been trying like hell to cram that many calories into a package that small and haven't succeeded.

2600 calories in what? 24 ounces? I'm not entirely sure that is possible. Peanuts, having one of the highest calorie/weight ratios in the world for an actual edible food are only 76 calories per ounce.

It goes a lot higher, but we're talking Fish oil, pure sheep or beef fat, lard, etc..

lol

how does leeching pics from their server help their server? :)

holy haggard when did bacon become the new v-tec i wish my d15 had bacon lol

fail.jpg

thats wrong. i like bacon but thats too much.
i had the meat bowl at denny's once, not good. altho weaving bacon could come in handy. and i wish the bacon bra was cooked, tho that could burn.

haha jay leno was just talking about this thing he said your heart will explode

and they said i was crazy for suggesting bacon underwear..

I'm sure this is like crack. You know you shouldn't be doing it, and you think you could stop at any time, but once you actually do it you are stuck for life.

I can feel my arteries clogging already. A trip to the grocery store may be required.

that reminds me of the boondocks episode when they opened the restaurant and made hella fattening food. so bad for people, they actually had beds instead of tables so people could take a nap after they ate.

This is ohhhhh sooooo good to so many Americans, however when you dont slice it thin and serve it as it is and call it pork belly, people go eeeewwwwwwwwww sooooooo nasassstttyyyyyy

Back