I want to kill one of my housemates

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Haha, that was the best one right there. I brought it up to the guy that owns the house, who has the router in his room. He said i could put the router in my room if i wanted to. If he does that I seriously might turn it off when i know that no one else but this dumbass is here.

yblegal- all that shit on there is not his, only the highlighted stuff. azureus is mine, and like i said, is turned off most of the time, when its on its capped at a certain speed, so I dont hog the connection.

regardless if the speed is capped, check if you have your maximum connections at a fairly low number (100, less). it's the amount of connections the router cant handle, not the bandwidth

lol SHITTY routers dont work like that B :)

FIXED.

cause i do it to my roommates all the time.

dual nic debian server ftw.

hell for kicks i have every jpg and gif image that comes through my server flip upside down if i dont have the mac address defined. Open wireless...but its really just a joke. and you cant really do anything besides get on the internet with my open wireless. Azureus, FTP and SSH FU!!

FIXED.

cause i do it to my roommates all the time.

dual nic debian server ftw.

hell for kicks i have every jpg and gif image that comes through my server flip upside down if i dont have the mac address defined. Open wireless...but its really just a joke. and you cant really do anything besides get on the internet with my open wireless. Azureus, FTP and SSH FU!!

yes your absolutely correct. i thought about that after i hit post. normally i'm working on cisco equipment, which will do that sort of thing. but then it's not port forwarding... it's just static route mapping.

dont get me started about NAT and PAT lol

bleh...thats some ass.

thats the stuff that gave a friend on mine trouble on his CCIE...mainly cause he'd never had practical experience with any of the equipment.

anyway as b said. block his ass. change the password and ban his mac address.

you should get one of those netnanny things, and make the only site he can go to 2girls1cup or goat.cx

lol. bleh to net nanny.

fuck with his DNS. so every site he tries to go to, goes to 2girls1cup.

Back