I was in the hospital

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
All last week I hadn't been feeling good. Couldn't hardly move, had a bad cough and just was really tired and week. Nothing otc was taking care of it and by Thursday I had enough. I knew something was really wrong with me so I drove myself to the hospital. I got there and took my vitals. My temperature was 102.6 and they immediately admitted me. They diagnosed me with pneumonia and I ended up staying in the hospital until sunday. They gave me azithromison (sp) which is working pretty good. I still feel kinda blah but tons better than last week.

Pneumonia is no joke. If you get it, it will kick your ass like it did mine. Get plenty of rest and drink lots of water and go see a doctor immediately! Don't end up in the hospital like I did.

My grandma has had pneumonia a few times, it can be hard to get rid of. Good luck to a speedy recovery for you.

Dang man. Hope you get well soon.

Recently, my grandpa got it bad. My grandpa who is in his early 70's and in great health. Rarely sick. Got pneumonia and has barely lived. Been in the hospital for 5 weeks now. First 3 weeks were in critical care and required surgery to remove all the fluids. It's no joke for sure. He wouldn't have gone to the clinic if my grandma didn't make him, and sure enough they put him in an aid car inside 20 minutes to the hospital where he spent the first few days in ICU.

Thanks guys. Yeah this hasn't been fun. My left lung was about half full of fluid according to the CT scan they took. There was only one other person in the hospital there with it when I was there. Funny thing, I was the youngest person on my floor by about 25 years....and I'm 41! Lol.

But cerealisly glad you went in when you did. Nothing like going to sleep and not waking up...

No I don't have health insurance. Because of my income and finances, the hospital wrote it off as a charity.

All last week I felt like I was gonna die even if I did something so much as to go to the bathroom. I would go sit on the couch afterwards and close my eyes and try to catch my breath. I was also severely dehydrated which didnt help either. Oh, and i even tried working last week as well but that was a bad idea. I could barely make it a half day without going home early and collapsing in a heap.

On a plus side I've cut back on drinking sodas and drink more water and juices every day now.

damn they did you a solid there!
the ct scan is a grand probably itself, and 500 a day at least to be admitted.

Yeah and that doesn't include the er, the drugs they gave me, food (which sucked), and whatever else.

Back