Identifying my CRX???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well I picked up the Res Box, ECU, Intake manny, Harness, Dizzy, rear motor mount bracket, some interior trim, some window trim, exterior door pillar trim, rear squirter nozzle, two steel wheels, column plastic and more for $95. I will mpfi this crx at work this week.

Well I wired everything up successfully. Then realized I have a bad pcm. The crank angle circuit in the pcm is crap. I verified the dizzy with a resistance of 380 (350-550 spec) Then I verified the circuit from C3 and C4 to the dizzy @380. And the pcm @ 800. Looks like its crap. Dang! Now I have to find another one.

what pcm are you trying to run i might have an extra one

I got it worked out. I pulled a retard move. Instead of removing the pm5, I left it sit on the floorboard. I put the pm6 on the pass seat. When it came time to plug the pm6 in, I grapped the pm5 by mistake. After pulling my hair out trying to figure out what went wrong I went home. I came back the next day and realized what I did wrong. The only problem I have now is the idle. Past idle it runs great. @ idle it dies. The only code I have is TA sensor issue. I dont think thats my problem. What do you all think

I have never had a ta code but I think that an intake air temp sensor might cause it to die at idle. I say replace it but someone else might have some experience with bad tas.

Back