im a noob with some ? help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdm94ex

ok im sellin my gsr swap to pay for the building of my hatch

ive got a whole z6 head intake manifold minus dizzy im gonna convert it to obd1

so what do i need to convert it to obd1 and what do i need to convert it to mpfi

im gonna turbo it and prob do a afc hack with the 440cc injectors

how much work is involved with this conversion and has anyone in the binghamton ny area done the mpfi swap that could help me?

so you;re offing a gsr swap to build a boosted mini-me???

have you thought this all the way through?

i mean, i like mini-me's, and i like boost, but you're offing a GSR SWAP, dohc vtec, that motor would haul ass in that hatch...

there are many sources for information on both the mini-me head swap and the DPFI->MPFI conversion... as well as the obd0 ->obd1 conversion

try searching on this site...
or google...
many many write-ups

jkobd.com and jdmshit.com both sell conversion harnesses for the obd0->obd1 conversion...

stay with the b18, i got rid of my mini me swap for the b16 I have now and love it, I wouldn't go back to a sohc motor, and next I am boosting it,

haha the gsr is in my 94 coupe and its obd2 and i cant gettin it runnin right so im given up and i dont have a lisence anymore so i dont want a super fast car i just want to build my hatch so it has a lil ass and i have so many sohc parts

another ? the car is a 90 dx and i want to put an si tranny what year tranny should i get and will me clutch and flywheel work frmo my 94 coupe cause i have a stage 3 clutch and lightwieght flywheel. what axels do i need or what

Originally posted by jdm94ex@Apr 18 2005, 01:00 PM
another ? the car is a 90 dx and i want to put an si tranny what year tranny should i get and will me clutch and flywheel work frmo my 94 coupe cause i have a stage 3 clutch and lightwieght flywheel. what axels do i need or what
[post=488359]Quoted post[/post]​

your 94 tranny is hydro, and your car is cable.
i would go with a 90-91 tranny

Originally posted by ripperbone+Apr 18 2005, 02:39 PM-->
@Apr 18 2005, 01:00 PM
[post=488359]Quoted post[/post]​

your 94 tranny is hydro, and your car is cable.
i would go with a 90-91 tranny
[post=488382]Quoted post[/post]​

i know my tranny is cable im not gonna put the hydro tranny in i dont know what year 88-89 or 90-91 si tranny and i was wonderinf it the clutch kit for my 94 civic will work in the 90 hatch

Originally posted by Lshatch916@Apr 19 2005, 02:25 AM
u are trippin if u get rid of ur gsr for a mini me swap
[post=488588]Quoted post[/post]​

if im so crazy then buy it off me lol i dont have a lisence so i want to get rid of it i need the money and its just gonna get me in trouble

Originally posted by jdm94ex+Apr 19 2005, 12:09 AM-->
Lshatch916
@Apr 19 2005, 02:25 AM
u are trippin if u get rid of ur gsr for a mini me swap
[post=488588]Quoted post[/post]​

if im so crazy then buy it off me lol i dont have a lisence so i want to get rid of it i need the money and its just gonna get me in trouble
[post=488594]Quoted post[/post]​

u wanna get rid of ur gsr for a turbo mini me....turbo-ing your mini will put right where ur gsr is. why dont u show some retraint and just not get on it...and i have a supercharged LS i dun want a gsr.....LS POWER!!! dont get me wrong i understand what ur trying to do but if u want to stay out of trouble u would pick up and dx or even a ex motor and leave it stock...wouldnt that save u money and keep u out of trouble????

To answer your question about the clutch, No, it won't fit. Hydro clutches are NOT compatible with cable trannies.

Back