I'm back in the game, bitches!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nice car :thumbsup:
how many miles she have?

on a side note, i just bit my tongue hard enought to cut it for the second time in a week. i think i need braces.

and also, pepto bismol chew tabs leave a black residue behind.

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm gonna keep it mostly stock for now, other than dropping it. I ordered some eghey coilovers last nite, so it should be slammed before another week or two...

How much did you pay for the coilovers on ebay? Which ones did you get? I've been thinking about getting some because they are so ridiculously cheap. Do you know how good the quality is?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I'm gonna keep it mostly stock for now, other than dropping it. I ordered some eghey coilovers last nite, so it should be slammed before another week or two...

How much did you pay for the coilovers on ebay? Which ones did you get? I've been thinking about getting some because they are so ridiculously cheap. Do you know how good the quality is?
quality is on par with the price. don't kid yourself.

awesome rex i just hope this doesn't happen to it.
KUMMER%20ROAD%20CAR%20FIRE%20001.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]for all those not in the know, will is an in the closet mirage lover. :ph34r:
ssshhhhhhh....

Quoted post[/post]]
Well it LOOKS nice, But my car can totally kick your ass!
Only because whoever built your car sure did know what the fuck they were doing...

Quoted post[/post]]
nice car :thumbsup:
how many miles she have?
231,XXX

Quoted post[/post]]
What happened to the old car?
The white 92 hatch? Sold it to d.b.cooper

Quoted post[/post]]
I got the blue 'JDM Coilovers' for like $40 shipped. I had the same coilovers on my 89 hatch while I had the B16 in it, and they were great. Not anywhere as good as the Tein SS's on my 92, but for $40 you can't beat them.

Quoted post[/post]]
what are your plans with it ?
I dunno yet...drop it, maybe paint the wheels....it defintiely needs new tires...new rotors wouldn't hurt, either...

Quoted post[/post]]

I got the blue 'JDM Coilovers' for like $40 shipped. I had the same coilovers on my 89 hatch while I had the B16 in it, and they were great. Not anywhere as good as the Tein SS's on my 92, but for $40 you can't beat them.

I think I am gonna get those as well. As long as they have the same spring rate as stock, while lowering the car that is all I care about.

i had some ebay coilovers "bomz" on my '93 lude. they were alright, a lil bumpy, but as mentioned before, you get what you pay for. the funny thing is i bought them to raise my car, not lower it. whoever had it before me cut the springs.

Back