Im Back!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet InStinct

Hot Member
HEY GUYS WHATS UP?
Sorry I havnt been on in a while... Been so busy with LIFE and My Sexy Car
But i missed u guys.. specially.. CODEE, B and the Rest Of My Fav HS members.
SO WHATTTTTTTTT UP??????????
I FEEL GAY WRITING THIS BUT WHATEVER... LoL
I missed talking about cars and laughing at posts.. but now that im back.. we can have some fun...
Where My Bitches @?

WHATS NEW PEOPLE?
What did I miss?
Whats the deal with this meet? I wanna be there... but im in TO! :(

AHHHHHHH anyways... Who wants to see my new pic?
I got Black Hair Now. I look "MINT"

:)

I see how it is... fine... don't put my on the list of favs...

its not that you did not list me its that you listed B and not me! lol

"shakes head in shame"

Jeff

The coming of the worthless posts has returned......

The coming of the worthless posts has returned......

:werd:
headshake.gif

Yay, we've got the guy/girl ratio THAT much more even now.

Ya well id say were still aways from it being anwher near even... owell its all good

welcome back

All we have to do is talk tech, and she won't post. Yeah, that's right, I discovered your secret!

I am hijacking this thread : Boring a B18C1 block or building a B20 block for CRVTEC. Discuss which you would prefer and why?

Originally posted by Afipunk21@May 12 2003, 12:43 AM
Boring a B18C1 block or building a B20 block for CRVTEC. Discuss which you would prefer and why?

i would say neither. i would sleeve a ls block to 84mm, put a block girdle on it and strap a b16 head on it. the reason why is so that you would get a tad bit more displacement out of the ls' stroke and the better flowing characteristics of the b16's head... what are your comments on this?

Don't double post, kid :p

It would be cheaper to just get a B20 block already with 84 mm, instead of wasting money boring an LS. and what about r/s ratio?

Originally posted by Afipunk21@May 12 2003, 01:23 AM
Don't double post, kid :p

It would be cheaper to just get a B20 block already with 84 mm, instead of wasting money boring an LS. and what about r/s ratio?

b20 and ls cranks are the same y0.. i'm sure the rods are also.. the bore is what gives it more cubes.

kyle.. nah, they dont.. its her and everyone.. hell, i'm not here enough anymore so <shrugs>

Originally posted by Afipunk21+May 12 2003, 01:23 AM-->
Don't double post, kid  :p
mlm i just didn't think that my two posts would have sat well together in the same post.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@May 12 2003, 01:23 AM
It would be cheaper to just get a B20 block already with 84 mm, instead of wasting money boring an LS.  and what about r/s ratio?

eh, you're right, b20 would be better, i was just tryin' to make more to talk about. r/s ratio?...fuck it.... that and the gsr's oil squirters.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@May 12 2003, 1:26 AM
b20 and ls cranks are the same y0.. i'm sure the rods are also.. the bore is what gives it more cubes.

i wasen't talkin' 'bout the stroke of the ls bein' an advantage over the b20, but rather over the gsr. and it's not just the bore... it's the stroke too. hello and welcome to basic geometry; volume(displacement) = base(bore squared multiplied by pi) · height(stroke).

Domeskilla
@May 12 2003, 1:26 AM
kyle.. nah, they dont.. its her and everyone.. hell, i'm not here enough anymore so <shrugs>

eh... whatever, i got better things to argue about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back