I'm gonna pop the question!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm no romeo.... but i think popping the question at a keg party is pretty lame.

Do something neat, go somehwere cool, take a day trip to the zoo and ask her in front of the monkey cage while they're humping or something :p
i'm with B.. do something where its gonna be unforgetable.. it'll make it that much better..

i still have to grow some balls and ask my woman.. we've lived together 2.5 yrs and been together 4

thanks for the ideas guys. What i'm thinking is to take to a good place to eat. We like olive garden. I just order soup and salad and i'm good.lol so its not expensive. Then take her to Lake Ella. Its a lake with large sputs of water in the center. It has a sidewalk all around where people can walk jog,etc. We used to to the walking thing. I'll do it at night with lights shining from the water. Then at the party i'll make the announcemcent. I think i like the private proposal better. Thanks alot guys

FORMBY you gotta come man!
Woot woot! I'm getting hitched yall!

well i couldnt wait. I did it last night at around 11. Got the romantic mood setup in the bedroom. Candles,grapes,etc. she said yes and it was oh so good after that. :happy: We have to talk about the date of the wedding later today.

Also i went to see an attorny about the immigration thing and i pretty much have to wait 3 more weeks till this whole law thing finally comes to a final descision. It's looking good so far since i've been here for a while. Also i can file taxes now that i can get an id tax number as a temporary ss. So thats good to go. Unfortunatley my dad missed amnesty by a couple months. The cutoff is '88 he was here in 89. Not only that but even if i do marry nicole that wont help me at all with naturalization. sucks but ohh well. Thats it for the day. thanks for all you guys' help and support. Even though we have never met and for some only talked though the phone, i still consider you guys as friends. :wub:

WHEW EH?

LOL! J/K! Congratulations.

Taco15 and Nicole, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes......... :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
way better than a keg party proposal :)

she liked it..alot :laugh: lately everytime she sees me she hugs me and likes to cuddle with me. I wonder how long this wil last? :cool:

until about 3 weeks after the wedding. then, no more sex. just ask calyton. lol

yeah thats what i'm a afraid of! :laugh: i think she's setting me up.

If you want cheap and perfect. Take her to the place you first met or another place of romantic significance, drop to one knee, hand her the ring, take her hand and pop the question.

Back