I'm out of Brat metaphors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Here's an idea... Stick to one car... And then maybe if you piece together all the shitboxes you keep coming across, you could have a halfway decent setup..

Hell... The neon you just gave to your mom was better than the rest!

Yeah, seriously - piss off. I buy what I buy because I want to, I can, and I have the technical know-how to make masterpieces out of what most people, certain elitest homeowners, and idiots can't or won't.

Thank you, drive through.

I'm simply saying steve... I see you buy all of these cars, saying all of these plans you have for them... But then we never see any type of completions on any of them...

i am still thinking of a Drifter. I have something in mind. I need to finish the other projects first.

hey steve, i found a brat in a local junkyard
i briefly looked it over and didn't really see much in the way of good parts on it
anything i should look for next time i go to that yard...
it was all the way in the back sitting on its side

Thanks man !

Dashpad, door, tailgate, top rim trim (Chrome trim around the bed), then bits like motor and tranny.

Every piece of a brat can be considered a good part. If you get a few minutes with it, you can take off with such goodies as the t-tops, rear glass, bed trim, tailgate, seats and the back panel liner. I don't need that stuff, but it's a solid money maker. If you can part the car out, you can make over $2000 on the commonly good items that are just rare. (Engine bits, suspension, brakes.. etc)

Back