i'm outta here..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
off to Vegas for the weekend.. talk to ya guys on Mon.. wish me luck..

3 places you have to go

1)The beach on Mandalay Bay
2)Excalibur
3)Stratosphere.

I've been to Vegas 6 times. Greatest city on Earth

p.s. the bunny ranch is a journey.....

i'm stayin at the Imperial Palace (center strip) because i get awesome room rates (half price).. its gonna be hella packed.. UFC is there.. and its Super Bowl weekend..

Quoted post[/post]]
3 places you have to go

1)The beach on Mandalay Bay
2)Excalibur
3)Stratosphere.

I've been to Vegas 6 times. Greatest city on Earth

p.s. the bunny ranch is a journey.....
Stratosphere.. nothin special.. Mandalay Bay is gonna be packed.. they were completly booked.. thats where UFC is at.. and Excalibur.. not really that special either.. i think i'm gonna hang out center strip and gamble.. probably roulette.. maybe some NL holdem.. definitly some blackjack

Quoted post[/post]]
You can get better hookers in town.
:werd: but i'm goin with the woman.. soooo... self explainable

Quoted post[/post]]
ah Vegas :wub:
yea.. tell me about it.. its been one year since i have been, and i have been so eager to leave.. i was up at 6am.. gettin ready to go.. my lady is in bed still .. :laugh: .. i try and go at least once a year.. but i'll probably end up back there in a few months with some buddies of mine from here and San Diego.. :thumbsup:

Vegas...The only city in the world where hookers have business cards. Gotta love it....

i'm back.. little bit poorer.. had a fuckin blast though.. nothing really exciting happened.. i won $120 on a penny slot.. thats about it.. and a little at the BJ table.. didnt play any roulette.. tables were crazy.. my buddy lost 300 in like 30 min at a roulette table..

Back