initial D season 4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
how many episodes in this shit? i basically watched 1-14 in almost 1 whole sitting. are there any more to the season? it was just getting good when bunta finally showed takumi the wrx v5 and had him start driving it. theres gotta be more.

<~~ wicked anime freak... ive got the entire tenchi muyo series on dvd, furi kuri, and ranma 1/2 up until season 7. craziness huh?

or you can just download your own copies.. so far the most I have seen is up to 16. But it was a big package of 1-16 and I didn't want to download that. since I already had 1-14. can't wait till the rest come out in singles though. !!!!!!!!!!

Up through 15 is out- I'm still waiting on 16 to hit.

25 minutes left on the live movie... I'm glad I speak/understand Chinese! The subtitles are in Portuguese.

LE/IDE just put out ep 15.

Ill have to post pics of my anime collection sometime, its massive.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 13 2005, 09:22 PM
25 minutes left on the live movie... I'm glad I speak/understand Chinese! The subtitles are in Portuguese.
[post=525758]Quoted post[/post]​

the one i have has English subtitles; but they dont really make sense(inaccurate translation; but you can figure it out) :lol:

Originally posted by Guy+Jul 13 2005, 08:35 PM-->
LE/IDE just put out ep 15.

Ill have to post pics of my anime collection sometime, its massive.
[post=525765]Quoted post[/post]​

Me too. It's all on spindles though... which arguably is even bigger, since I'm putting between 15 and 30 episodes on each DVD, and I've got spindles worth of anime DVDs...... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

K2e2vin
@Jul 13 2005, 08:54 PM
the one i have has English subtitles; but they dont really make sense(inaccurate translation; but you can figure it out) :lol:
[post=525783]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I just finished downloading the one with the English subs. I'm still on pause here though- going to finish watching the Portuguese one first. Me and my old roommate arr working on getting a decent subtitle file together in English for you non-Chinese speakers. :)

Back