++Innovate Motorsports LM1 & Accessories!++

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Team Hyperwire

innovate-lm1-kit.jpg

LM-1: Digital Air/Fuel Ratio Meter
Tuning an engine for maximum power previously required long trial-and-error sessions on a dynamometer. With the LM-1, precise AFR measurement allows the user to correctly adjust many variables- including carburetor jetting, fuel injection, turbo fuel curves, etc.- without long and expensive dyno sessions. The meter’s digital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LM-1’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.

The instrument can sample and store the air-fuel-ratio and the other sensor data internally in operation for later analysis on a personal computer. At a sampling rate of 12 samples/second the instrument can store up to 44 minutes worth of data in non-volatile memory. The data can be downloaded to a personal computer using a standard serial port and viewed/analyzed by the included software or any standard spreadsheet program...

more info can be found here: http://www.innovatemotorsports...1.php

I also have the RPM Input Adapter, RPM Inductive Pickup, and the Exhaust Clamp - all basically brand new, only used 3 times! Awesome technology! I wouldnt be selling it if i didnt have to pay some bills... :( oh, well... my loss, your gain... :)

Retail Prices:
-LM1: $349 + shipping
-RPM Input Adapter: $89 + shipping
-RPM Inductive Pickup: $20 + shipping
-Exhaust Clamp: $75 + shipping

Thats $533 before tax and shipping!

I will let all of it go for $450 SHIPPED - OBO! :eek:

christian@hyperwiretuning.com

Back