Integra Front End Conversion?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

aznskipinfrisco

i was wondering if anybody did a 99 integra front end conversion on an 92-95 civic hb or coupe and can you tell me what was needed? like did you need to replace the bumper(radiator) supporter with an integra supporter for the parts to fit?

cuz he wants a civegra. That's why. Come on you should know that man.

Originally posted by DarkHand@Mar 12 2003, 05:12 AM
Or the Intevic, as some call them... :)

Or the "waste of good performance money" as even some others call it.

i always see hb stock front end or jus wit kits i hate dat shit i want sumthin different im thinking of either integ or 99 civic front end conversion. and it might be a waste of money but my front bumper supporter is bent in from an accident i had

Originally posted by aznskipinfrisco@Mar 11 2003, 11:21 PM
i always see hb stock front end or jus wit kits i hate dat shit i want sumthin different im thinking of either integ or 99 civic front end conversion. and it might be a waste of money but my front bumper supporter is bent in from an accident i had

Something different? I live in hickville USA (oklahoma) and i even see teg front end's on civic's. Are you new to the scene? b/c they are EVERYWHERE.

Want different? jdm itr clip on civic, if you take my idea, i'll hunt you down and kill you (jk of course) :)

Want different? too bad, its a civic, nothing you can do, without going whacky custom shit, that hasn't been done already. (personally, id like some jdm lude lamps or something in my civic, but nah, not worth the cash to get them in there)

aznskipnfrisco-

The purpose of HondaSwap.com is for the performance side of Hondas and Acuras. Please try our sister site Honda-Acura Gallery as they are more into the looks side. Thank you and be sure to visit us often.

-this thread is locked- :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back