Integra Seats Into A 93 Civic Cx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Spyderturbo

Not sure where to post this so I figured here is better than engine building. :lol: Anyway, my 94 CX seats are getting uncomfortable and I wondered if anyone knew the easiest year Integra seats to put in? Are they a strait bolt in? What all would I need, gonna pull them from a yard.....

-Matt

I just tried putting integra seats into my del sol. From what I can tell the mounting hardware is all the same, but the bolt holes on the seat are 17 inches apart (from left to right) instead of 16.25. Which means, the brackets all line up when going from the front of the car to the back, but when going left to right it the bolt holes on the frame are not far enough apart. You will probably have to drill new holes in the mounting brackets to get it to fit.

I thought that the 1st gen teg seats would fit in most 4th gen civics. 2nd gen teg seats fit in 5th civic. 3rd gen teg seats fit into 6th gen civics. If I am wrong please correct me.

If I don't do my swap this coming weekend maybe I will go to the yards and check out some Teg's, and the space between their holes :lol: For the mounting brakets of the seats.....I will try to measure on center for all you perfectionists out there....

-Matt

Project CX soon to be Vtec, lowered, and exhausted :lol:

Originally posted by Spyderturbo@Mar 2 2003, 05:45 PM
Not sure where to post this so I figured here is better than engine building. :lol:

General tech ;)

Back