Interesting.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by civicious@Jul 31 2005, 12:41 AM
Control your fucking children.
[post=533513]Quoted post[/post]​

You're living proof of the need for that. ;)

This kind of thing happens all the time. The problem is that most of the time it's not the innocent mind of a 2 year old - But it comes from the incredibly stupid minds of adults.

When I was a kid, I was programming in BASIC (Hey, it was 1982 for shit's sake) and my dad was also programming professionally. One time, he finished on a 2 year project to deliver for a client and found lines of MY code in HIS work. I was so brain damaged that I opened his file and began practicing with stupid lines of code in it. I was so retarded that it didn't even occur to me "Hey, there are already lines in here". I simply added lines. It took my dad 2 weeks to go through 24,000 lines of code looking for "anything that didn't belong" It took me 2 weeks to heal from the asswhooping that I got. But getting over my retardation has taken me 20 more years.

-> Steve

My kids play with my computer all the time but Never have they bought anything on ebay for me. I watch what there doing on the computer at all times. I dont want them to pop up one of my "other" site i like to look at.

lol, the kid defenitly didn't do it, not a 2 year old. That's a fucking genius baby if it did.

They really don't have enough concentration and desire, nor do they know how to read. For them to click "Buy it Now", Once on the listing and the again on the Confirmation page is just not happening. Not to mention, her father or whoever had to be looking at the car. Otherwise, I want to see the baby that can type maybach, ferrari, RUF, Lamborgini and be able to "use" the computer.

The guy who bid isn't going to get shit. The seller, is going to lose money, on both auctions (it was at least a couple hundred each auction) and for his retarded lawsuit.

It costs at least $50 to list a car. It cost me $69 to list my old hatch and I started it at $99.99, then the FV fee, I think it was like 3-4% of the ending price.

that sounds fair. Just pay for the fees incurred from the error. Anyone who would pay that much for it anyway is a jackoff

If in fact the FV fee is 5%, the guy would end up paying nearly $13,000.

The seller can lick my ass, he's a duesche, trying to get free money. The bidders dissappeared because they found a better deal or something. Most people don't pull 245k out of their pocket. Not to mention, MY CC/Bank won't even let withdrawl more than 2k a day unless I tell them. When I bought the Audi, my card got decelined, I called up the automated thing, and I had enough in there. I spoke to rep. and she had to do something for me to remove that much.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jul 31 2005, 03:15 PM
lol, the kid defenitly didn't do it, not a 2 year old. That's a fucking genius baby if it did.

They really don't have enough concentration and desire, nor do they know how to read. For them to click "Buy it Now", Once on the listing and the again on the Confirmation page is just not happening.
[post=533576]Quoted post[/post]​

Tab and enter is all it would take, a button masher could do it easily, wouldn't even have to touch the mouse. My kid has done some fucked up shit on accident by pushing keys.

I suppose it's possible. But I really just have a hard time believeing that a 2 year old did it. I could defenitly see a 4 year old doing it on accident though.

Originally posted by MadMaXXX@Jul 31 2005, 07:25 PM
:whatafucktard:

both of them actually

and the ebay guy should just leave negative feedback and call it a day
[post=533716]Quoted post[/post]​

Nah, he'd rather sue for an extra $150,000. People that do things like that and try to recoup more money than they ever could have possibly made given the circumstances, should be flogged and stoned. Idiots.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Jul 31 2005, 09:10 PM-->
@Jul 31 2005, 07:25 PM
:whatafucktard:

both of them actually

and the ebay guy should just leave negative feedback and call it a day
[post=533716]Quoted post[/post]​

Nah, he'd rather sue for an extra $150,000. People that do things like that and try to recoup more money than they ever could have possibly made given the circumstances, should be flogged and stoned. Idiots.
[post=533763]Quoted post[/post]​

stupid asses man that ebay guy is a loser...no wonder why he drove elvis around haha! he had nothing better to do! but anyways if you are even looking at a 245,000 on ebay you should be hit in the head....I mean ya you can look at it to see what it is but I mean leave it up long enough for your kid to tinker with it come on now!

Back