Iran to produce Nuke this year, what's congress doing?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Iran, who has described Israel as a "One Nuke State", who's written government charter includes the destruction of Israel, will have a Nuke by years end

FOXNews.com - Iran Capable of Producing Nuclear Bomb 'This Year' - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Democrats, who lead congress, leap into action, filing a complaint against

Rush Limbaugh?

Democrats Launch Petition Against Rush Limbaugh After Firing Back at Obama - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

Anybody get a sense that Congress is asleep at the wheel, or maybe that they'd rather fight the GOP then prevent WWIII?

cam, sign up for my forum....

anyway, we are screwed. things are going downhill...fast. there is no complete answer for all.

obama is in power for 8 days and you start slinging shit thats been a problem for the whole GWB term?
i hate partisan politics

who is GWB? :lol:

George_Washington_Bridge.JPG

people who are not from the area can not possibly understand the hatred i have for that damn bridge... it costs $8 to go across that piece of shit and usually takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 3 fucking hours to get across :mad: :mad: :mad:

wow $8 I haven't been over there in a while. I think the last time I went was the holland tunnel for $6

When I was moving back to CT from Reno this past summer, I had to pay $36.00 for the moving truck and the car carrier to go over that bridge.

Ridiculous. Especially since the bridge needed repairs/work. If it was kept in top shape, or if it was managed better (read: better moving traffic) then I wouldn't have a problem with it.

gotta watch out for the pot holes that eat rims too
apparently there was metal sticking out over this summer that took down a slew of mini trucks on the way to a show in PA

im not surprised at all... all of the roadways around NYC are piles of broken shit
and the worst part is all that they can manage for road repair is a series of half assed patch jobs, because the roads are all too important and too busy to shut down for long enough to do a meaningful repair... and there is no slow traffic time... so even working on them during the overnight is still problematic... unfortunately patches are only going to cover it for so long, and eventually the whole road system is going to fall into such disrepair that they will have to shut down roads for far longer than it would have taken to do it right the first 100 times

obama is in power for 8 days and you start slinging shit thats been a problem for the whole GWB term?
i hate partisan politics
can't W catch a break? imagine if he did something about it, iraq war 2, and we'd never hear the end of that. and there might not be WMD (gasp)

i would be first in line to vote the candidate that says 'let's nuke the middle east anjd solve 90% of the worlds problems'.

i would be first in line to vote the candidate that says 'let's nuke the middle east anjd solve 90% of the worlds problems'.

The world will always have problems.. lol. we are off to protect our opium next then to save Africa. this war train is hardly over

Obama told the world of Islam yesterday that "Americans are not your enemies".

That makes me feel better.

i hate partisan politics

I've been complaining about the Congress's inaction since the dems took over and transitioned the legislative branch away from law making and into the business of "Special Investigations" which is an over glorified term for a witch hunt on conservatives

I'm not blaming Obama for this. At this point, and I've been watching, I haven't anything negative to report (on Obama). This is congresses' doing, and their preoccupation with investigating everybody (something which the legislative branch by definition does not do) is impeding their ability to pass legislation. This hurt the Bush administration and it will hurt the Obama administration if he doesn't knock some sense into them.

But uhhh thanks for putting words in my mouth, ideolog

NOTE: I will not partake in mindless president bashing like so many of your self serving liberals have in the last 8 years. I didn't vote for Obama but he IS my president and I DO hope that he is able to fix America. These are two things none of your ilk could say, you were so set on wanting W to fail that you didn't care if the country went to hell in a hand bag along the way. Congrats, you got your wish

Last edited:
for real.
some people are too concerned with whos right and whos wrong to give to fucks about keeping their freedom.

Back