IRS fucking sucks rant

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you realize its not a credit-- but rather a loan, right?

an interest free loan... pay $500 a year for the next 15 yrs.. not bad... you gotta stay in the house for 15 yrs though... i fell short of it by 2 weeks.. from what i've read though, the new Stimulus plan raised it to $8000 cash money in pocket, you dont have to pay it back.. might wanna look into that though

Be happy, the idea is to pay or get back as close to zero as possible. Most people think that tax returns are this big fun time, YAAAY money from the government, lets go get stuff!

When most people don't stop to think about was that it was your money the whole time. The government doesn't pay you interest when they give it back to you and because inflation and cost of living increases that means the money is worth less when you get it back then when you gave it.

i dont feel so bad now. thanks for the explanation. so pretty much the goal is to break even. not owe and not get anything in return. got it.

just make sure you take out extra next year, as you will be starting at -$500 going into 2009 off the bat. You'll need to cover 500 more this year. $10 a week, $20 a bi-weekly paycheck.

From now on, I'm working under the table...

Fuck this government, people who genuinely need the help/work for it, don't get it...and those who are just lazy fucks that fuck around popping out kids that will in no way help society in the future get all the money/help.

Last edited:
I filed my taxes about a month ago and I went on the IRS website and it said there was a delay. I called them to see what was going on and after 20 mins on hold (no exageration) they told me it was an automated freeze. They couldn't tell why it happened and could see no reason for it, I asked them if they could unfreeze it and they said the system has to automatically release it and it takes like 6 weeks to do. So I agree the IRS sucks.

Back