Itr Cylinder Head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicracer901

I have a 93 ls bottom end with a 00 crv crankshaft, itr pistons .25 oversized,b16a1 head.Iam not all knowledgeable about building but I wantted to know about swaping the b16 head and putting on the itr head? How would the clearence be on the rods to pistons? :huh: I was also wantting to put on the ctr intake camshaft and the ITR exh. camshaft? I was just curious if this would all work for me? please. :unsure:

Yes it will work, it will fit just like the B16 head does. Why are you running a CRV crank? How did you get ITR pistons on LS rods?

Originally posted by lsvtec@Jan 19 2003, 12:45 AM
How did you get ITR pistons on LS rods?

thats what i was thinking.... and most of all, WHY??

and a crv crank is the same as an ls... why did you change it? :blink: :blink:

Originally posted by civicracer901@Jan 19 2003, 09:20 PM
honda pistons will work with honda rods

noooooo... certain combos work, i'm not positive on all of them yet, but no, not all honda pistons and rods work together

Originally posted by civicracer901@Jan 19 2003, 07:20 PM
honda pistons will work with honda rods

Riiiight, you keep believing that. So by your logic I should be able to use NSX pistons on my LS rods, right? :lol:
The ITR/GSR pistons will not fit LS rods with out modification. Trust me, I tried. CTR, B16, LS, and CRV pistons won't fit GSR/ITR rods. The GSR/ITR rods are smaller on the piston end than LS/B16/CRV rods. So you cannot just interchange between these two groups. Don't get mad cause I called :bs: on your setup.

Back