Its Offical, Hummer is now for pussys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
all hummers besides the original suck.

:werd:

Quoted post[/post]]
the H2 and H3 Hummers suck. they are built on a Chevy Tahoe frame

H2 = Tahoe
H3 = Colorado

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Hold on...so is there a difference beween a Hummer and a Humvee?
I think so, Humvee is military...

:yes:

http://www.army.mil/fact_files_site/hmmwv/

HMMWV is the original acronym. It means: High-Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle

By the way, we're (Lockheed) building the replacement to the HMMWV.

the h2 and h3 are just not pratical vehicles. the h2 is gigantic and drives like a bus and the h3 is smaller but still drives like shit because you cant see anything. h3=hardest vehicle to park ever. this coming from a valet that can park anything.

Quoted post[/post]]
the h2 and h3 are just not pratical vehicles. the h2 is gigantic and drives like a bus and the h3 is smaller but still drives like shit because you cant see anything. h3=hardest vehicle to park ever. this coming from a valet that can park anything.

:werd: Those windows are absolutely useless. Backing that thing in was the biggest pain in the ass, not to mention the shitty manual gearbox.

I wonder why they dont just update it, getting rid of it is a mistake.

I think it said it all when I saw a documentary showing that Gary Coleman was a Hummer salesman a couple of years ago.

Quoted post[/post]]
I think it said it all when I saw a documentary showing that Gary Coleman was a Hummer salesman a couple of years ago.

that doesn't mean shit either. gary coleman also ran for governor of california. if you want a truck. go buy one of those big dodge turbo diesels. the nice ones are around 50k. now that's a truck.

Back