I've been converted...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seen the swap list and parts necessary for the 20v from club4age.com, looks a little hairy.

I think clayton even said the GTs motor was a bitch to swap over into the srs..

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 19 2004, 10:26 PM
seen the swap list and parts necessary for the 20v from club4age.com, looks a little hairy.

I think clayton even said the GTs motor was a bitch to swap over into the srs..
[post=379445]Quoted post[/post]​

As long as the destination car is a GT-S, you're set. the SR5s are good cars, but talk about some PIA project to convert.

I mean, the radio harness?

-> Steve

yeah seems that way.........and majority of people bitch about putting a b series into an EG......damn pussies :D

That fucker went out and bought a stock EG instead fo dealing with me and my car. Son of a cocksucker. :angry:

Goddamnit, I tell ya, selling a swapped Honda is a pain. Everyone always tries to fuck me over the price. Is 6k too much? I mean, the body is super clean, it's a pristine hmotorsonline swap, LSD, coilovers. I thinks it's more than fair considering that the running total as of now including the car is like, 10k-ish.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Aug 29 2004, 06:00 PM
milan you shoulda been there.
[post=383350]Quoted post[/post]​

at airjockie's with us for the gt-s swap.

You should only get a AE if it's a GTS, like everybody said, it's going to be a bitch to swap over parts for your sr5 to GTS specs. My friend sold his sr5 after awhile because it was a pain to swap everything over.

If you do get a 240, get a fastback, I see too many coupes out there nowadays, good luck!

OOPS! Totally blacktop 20valved!

:ph34r:

I'm trading the Civic to this dude for a two-tone blue (hotness) '86 AE86 GT-S with a '99 blacktop 20v swap, KYB AGX's, TRD race springs, Tein camber adjuster thingies.... I think they're pillowball mounts? But not sure... It's beautiful and sounds like the it's gonna eat you alive because of the ITB's. :D

I'm meeting him at 7 o'clock to swap titles. B)

Well, dude gets off work at seven, ill meet him by 8 or so and then I'm going driving with my new car so i'll have pics up either late tonight or tomorrow. :)

Oh man, I can't wait. :D

too many coupes.........hmm....more like the other way around.......

but..

yeah I wish I was there for the swap......but I live in a shit hole of a state......FL

Well, I traded. I got the AE86 and a grand in cash. Everything was fine...

Until I got back home. The fucker started overheating and it's running rich. Plus it sprung a fuel leak today (fixed now). The guy who did the swap was a total assclown. Everything is fucking nigger-rigged. But, that grand will be spent taking the car to Dr. Gary, the owner of The Light Garage in Seattle. He is the AE86 guru locally and my buddy Erik knows him pretty well. He says a grand will get everything done no problem and hopefully it'll be perfect within a couple weeks.

I'm gonna post pics in the Auto multimedia forum.

Back