I've done it all wrong...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by lswhitecivic@Aug 3 2005, 12:27 PM
You of all people B should have seen that in the news like a week ago.
[post=535211]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, but you have been offered $5.00000000000000 for this sight. I saw it with my own eyes.

Originally posted by phyregod@Aug 3 2005, 02:39 PM
yeah, but you have been offered $5.00000000000000 for this sight. I saw it with my own eyes.
[post=535268]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: offer still stands!!!!!!

:werd: thats some shit..I saw it on the news a couple days ago.....
My space is the shit...I've met a couple of nice looking girls there....shit matter a fact im going out with one this weekend....

:p :p :p

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 3 2005, 03:15 PM
arent you married...?
[post=535306]Quoted post[/post]​

bahahha^^^^ :eek:t: :eek:t: :eek:t: bahhahaa....That soesnt mean I can't have firends right?----> RIGHT?

shit my wife is going to Florida this thursday som i'll be home alone till tuesday....What else am i going to do Huh?

sounds like my situation

BF goes to Florida. I go to XXXXXX's house, 3 months later I find she's pregnant.

i didn't day he was gonna cheat.

he's a good guy.

I on the other hand don't have a Gf, so it's just getting around for me.

cheating is bad. temptation is sign of weakness. i loves my girl.

myspace, used to do it. the format sucks though

Originally posted by SiLude@Aug 3 2005, 03:42 PM
has anyone ever told you guys that cheating is bad?
[post=535333]Quoted post[/post]​

who said i was cheating..? I never said that...did i..I just stated that Im going out this weekend with a friend I met @ my space.com
and Trust me my ol' ladie knows i talk to this girl and others...SHe dont mind as long as i dont Freak them...Its all about TRUST....

Quite interesting. Kind of like the dude that owns the Dallas Mav's and sold webtv.com to yahoo for a billion back in the day.

Wow. B now you just need a huge organization to pay you millions for Hondaswap! I think I wouldn't like it as much, eventhough you know we all want you to be rich! :)

Back