Jasmine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adidas_man

Honorary Honda Driver
years ago i had seen this poem online. so i wrote it down and stored it away. well the other day i was going through all of my old crap and found it, and thought i should share it.

Jasmine

Just like a beautiful Jasmine blossom, we treat our cars like a fragile thing. We give them care and attention, much of our waking hours are spent taking care of and making them beautiful for ourselves. We take pride in the compliments that people give us. Not knowing that some are just jealous that they too cannot put the time and effort into creating such a beautiful machine blossom from nothingness. Out of ordinary everyday cars, we transform our pains and sacrifices, into our pride and joys. But the beauty is somewhat overwhelming, the constant attention required is often tiring. We try, but we cannot stand a constant vigil over our works. In the quiet hours of the morning on many occasions, or midday; time never matters. Theives take no holidays. They have no breaks. They only know how to steal. F*ckin low life n*ggas that don't deserve to be in this world. They are the product of f*cked up parenting, being a peice of sh*t from the day they were born. But they are better than they think. For they not only take our material possesions, but the heart and soul of our lives. We love our cars, but like any love, do not take it for granted. We unfortunately live in an area where the darkness is overwhelming. Left alone in the dark it will become someone elses prize. Peoples eyes become fixated as our flowers bloom and show themselves off. Don't forget that each one of those eyes has a black center, no matter what color may surround it. In the morning sun, in the city lights, even in the pouring rain, a Jasmine is a very delicate, very beautiful, very takeable good.

Anonymous

2 GSR's have recently (last couple weeks) gone missing and turned up stripped in my shit ass town in the middle of no where...

good poem...

Originally posted by Callidus@Sep 15 2005, 07:03 PM
Cool. I think the cussing and racial slang took away from the rest, but otherwise, good.
[post=555197]Quoted post[/post]​

What he said. Great poem

What, like white people and mexicans don't steal cars too?? I think he was jaded.

I got inspired and wrote you all a poem of my own. Yeah, I'm hung over. maybe a little drunk still.

Bongos and cappucino, please.

The.

Why the? Hell, I dunno
why snow? cause it rhymes
with dunno. Dunno bird. werd.
I sold my CRX.. Si.. si..
I worked on it for 3 years
and drown infinite beers.
Working on my crx.. si. si.

But I sold that bitch. That whore
that wore..... me down.
I dumped 7 grand into it
and it still looked like shit.
But it was a fast little fucker.
and handled like it was on rails.

I found a new love in a 92 civic hatch
but found out that the front end had the smash.
It has a motor like an imbred snail..
slow as all... Hail.

But, I'll dump 7 grand into this bitch
and it'll look good. Understood?
and one day, it'll be quick..
quicker than a three legged dog after a stick
but not that quick, because its a CX

dick.

Thank you, thank you all! you are all so wonderful! nnoooo stop! really? you mean it!!? aww..

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 16 2005, 10:28 AM
That made me want to punch myself in the throat.
[post=555419]Quoted post[/post]​

Beautiful, wasn't it.. just beautiful.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 16 2005, 10:28 AM

:bo: :bo: :bo:

Originally posted by Callidus+Sep 16 2005, 12:04 PM-->
Originally posted by Xaero3953@Sep 16 2005, 11:44 AM
Battle Pope
@Sep 16 2005, 10:28 AM

[post=555460]Quoted post[/post]​

X2: :lmao:
[post=555477]Quoted post[/post]​

X2313547169374638219374544985123127364

Back