jdm b18c into a 95 civic cx need wiring help.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Eg6nRpS13

Hello everyone, I recently bought a jdm gsr b18c obd-1. I am planning to put this in my 95 honda civic cx and I need some wiring help. I am at work currently and I can find the answer to this question by looking myself but im here and not home. Is my civic a 4 wire oxgen sensor or a 1 wire? if its a one wire can somebody tell me where to run the wires to the ecu the pinouts. Second I know i have to run and check these wires.

B18C1/P72 and h22/p13: 7 wires
Engine ECU Side
Part Wires Pin-out
VTEC Solenoid Yellow/Green A4
VTEC Oil Pressure Sensor Blue D6
VTEC Ground Black Chassis Ground
Knock Sensor Red/Blue D3
Evap Purge Power Yellow/Black 12V Power
Evap Purge Solenoid Red A20
Secondary Intake Solenoid (IAB) Pink/Blue A17

the knock sensor and the iab from what i hear is located on the intake manifold somewhere. I was wondering if I can just tap into them from the main engine harness instead of wires hangin off where its actually at. Can I do the same for the vtec wires to? and the evap purge wires what do i do with those? and also i heard something that i had to wire the butterfly valve wires or some sort consisting 2 more wires. anyhelp would do as I want to complete this project.

Originally posted by Eg6nRpS13@Sep 2 2005, 04:10 PM
Hello everyone, I recently bought a jdm gsr b18c obd-1. I am planning to put this in my 95 honda civic cx and I need some wiring help. I am at work currently and I can find the answer to this question by looking myself but im here and not home. Is my civic a 4 wire oxgen sensor or a 1 wire? if its a one wire can somebody tell me where to run the wires to the ecu the pinouts. Second I know i have to run and check these wires.

B18C1/P72 and h22/p13: 7 wires
Engine ECU Side
Part Wires Pin-out
VTEC Solenoid Yellow/Green A4
VTEC Oil Pressure Sensor Blue D6
VTEC Ground Black Chassis Ground
Knock Sensor Red/Blue D3
Evap Purge Power Yellow/Black 12V Power
Evap Purge Solenoid Red A20
Secondary Intake Solenoid (IAB) Pink/Blue A17

the knock sensor and the iab from what i hear is located on the intake manifold somewhere. I was wondering if I can just tap into them from the main engine harness instead of wires hangin off where its actually at. Can I do the same for the vtec wires to? and the evap purge wires what do i do with those? and also i heard something that i had to wire the butterfly valve wires or some sort consisting 2 more wires. anyhelp would do as I want to complete this project.
[post=548914]Quoted post[/post]​

any help to any of these question will help.

man you dont know how much easier you made my life man. I was bustin my ass all day to look for something like this. Thanks man ur a life saver.

Back