IL JDM D15B, Jdm VLsd, Crx Si gearsets, Skunk2 pro series S coilovers.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

A location would help you out my friend. Also, and maybe it is just me, but I can not figure out what the Civic LSD Vlsd type is. Best of luck on your sale. :thumbsup:

Parts are located in Oak Forest,IL 60452. And a Vlds is a type of LSD its a viscous type LSD not a clutch-type amd from what I have read they are quite rare considering this one only has about 30k on it and it came in I believe the JDM civic VTI which is the same car the motor came in if I am not mistaken.

edit

viscous lsd= think subies

any idea on the skunk spring rates and/or how hard do they ride compared to mild street springs such as H&Rs?

is the vlsd cable or hydro? i think all vti's are hydro but i could be wrong?

Last edited:
The lsd is from a hydro, but i had it recently in a cable crx si tranny. both the countershaft and bearings match so it works. as far as the skunk2's they ride pretty stiff. i had stock struts on neuspeed lowering springs and that was terribly rough for the fact my struts were annhilated. But they ride pretty stiff, but handling and cornering is a definite improvement.

Yea it did cause of the lack of posts on that thread. I am a member of honda-tech and thats where i do most of my thread work. Same username on there as well. I believe I have 80 something posts. But yes I did get locked on d-series because of my low number of posts.

I dont know about parting it out. Ill see. I would like to sell it in it's entirety. Bump

Just letting you know, $150 for the gearsets is a lot. You can find complete transmissions for that much.

I bought both of my Crx Si trannys for 315 a piece. So I considered 150 for the complete gearsets isn't too bad. Keep in mind.....prices are negotiable. Thanks. Bump

The exhaust is for an LX? A 4 door right? What diameter pipe? Do you have the bearings from the si transmission still? I need a good input shaft bearing.

Back