jdm ek folding mirrors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

evcivic

:unsure: jus got a pair of ek folding mirrors and have no harness plgs 4 them help....... what will work... i have a 98 dx ek ....

your 98 dx ek's don't come with power windows correct? you'll either have to:

1. buy the mirror switch/harness from a JDM (usdm don't have the folding button) EK, and wire it up (it's a bitch). Unless you park in really narrow spaces/roads where people'd hit your sideview mirrors like in Asia, I don't think it's necessary.

2. buy a usdm mirror switch/harness, you can adjust the mirrors but cannot get it to fold.

3. just put it on and adjust it by hand by pushing on the glass itself. That's how the spoon manual windows work.

4. custom switches biaaatch :lol: button on your shiftknob, nitrous switches, etc etc.

i have the folding in and out button i jus do not have the harness the plugs into it and the same for the mirrors jus the harness is missing

Cut the harnesses that you do have off and solder the wire's together with shrink tubing over your connections. The hardest part is routing the wires and keeping them hidden.

Back