jdm rear seats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
im lookin to get some jdm seats...and i was wondering which seats will fit in a 94 hatch...will the EKs fit or the EFs...help would be appreciated..thank you

92-95 rear seats will fit in a 92-95.

You have to weld the bracket in the middle I believe and you have to have the whole rear interior to make it work right.

JDMSHIT.jpg

sorry couldnt resist good luck with your project

Whats so great about JDM? if your car to look like a JDM car. Buy a JDM car. I dont see why people have to get "JDM seats". how do you know there not USDM seats that have been re done with JDM material? hey better idea why dont you do that and save your self money and hassle. Turn around and sell your shit as JDM. Or put it in your car and say its JDM. I can understand a front conversion or something like that but what is the point of a "mugen" shift knob? sorry had to vent that!

well i mainly want the JDM EG rear seat...its a little different than the USDM seat....just curious what would fit....

Originally posted by drpenguin@Sep 5 2005, 11:05 AM
Whats so great about JDM? if your car to look like a JDM car. Buy a JDM car. I dont see why people have to get "JDM seats". how do you know there not USDM seats that have been re done with JDM material? hey better idea why dont you do that and save your self money and hassle. Turn around and sell your shit as JDM. Or put it in your car and say its JDM. I can understand a front conversion or something like that but what is the point of a "mugen" shift knob? sorry had to vent that!
[post=549716]Quoted post[/post]​

The front EG6 seats are seamless, and more bucketed, the rears are shaped a little different, but teh main reason most people switch is tha tthe JDM rear section has a hard storage comparment where the spare goes instead of a peice of particle board and unattached carpet.

My crappy cardboard insert was shot when I bought my hatch. All warped and misshapen. I tried custom fitting a new piece of hardboard in there but gave up after I couldn't get the shit to sit right. Now I put my groceries in the grooves in and around the spare tire :D

Originally posted by jdmeg6+Sep 11 2005, 09:31 PM-->
civicious
@Sep 11 2005, 09:25 PM
Stop. Right now. Stop posting.
[post=552874]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol: :lol: :werd:
[post=552877]Quoted post[/post]​

just a question people...sorry, damn..and they call these forums for interior for what...
just a bunch of shit talkers on here right? you know who you are...exactly

Back