Jdm Zc Lsd Transmission

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Rabid Monkey

Does any one know where I can find a schematic for a 1990 JDM ZC transmission with a LSD?

Schematic or just ratios?

The ratios break out to:

1 3.25
2 1.944
3 1.346
4 1.033
5 0.878
F 3.888

In comparison, the USDM Si transmission is:

1 3.25
2 1.894
3 1.259
4 0.937
5 0.771
F 4.25

Thanks a lot for the info, but I really need the schematic. Mine keeps binding up and pushing the passenger side axle out.

I don't have the schematic... but what axles are you using? The 89 Integra axles are what you need. Anything else will be the wrong size and bind. I have that problem right now- the guy who owned the car before me used stock Si axles, and they bind when you turn... popping and making all sorts of weird noises. I've got a set of 89 Integra axles sitting on the floor of my garage waiting to go in.

Yeah, I'm using the Integra axles. I though that was going to fix the problem too, but for some reason, it didn't. I have the whole thing torn apart now. I cleaned every last piece of it hoping that it will fix it, but before I put it all back together, I'd like to be able to see what everything looks like to make sure nothing is tweaked or something.

Hmm. Ok, never mind. You said it was your passenger side, right? Only my driver's side axle binds... I don't have a schematic of the transmission though, sorry. :(

Go read my thread in Anything Goes about my CRX- I've already listed it all out, and I don't want to pollute this guy's thread. If you were able to make 484 posts in less than a month, I think you would have seen that thread already.

Back