Jeffie's new pad.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If I could get this same place down in King George for $200 a month I still wouldnt take it.

I could buy a house in VA for dirt cheap as with western marylend.

there's a reason it's so cheap.....

Originally posted by micah@Jun 4 2005, 11:03 PM
damn i wish my fucking apartment came with a garage! >8\
[post=507990]Quoted post[/post]​

2 garage house > Stone Harbor :)

Anywho, nice to see you finally move out at the ripe young age of 29. :p

he is much younger than that.

he's 5 mins from my place which is about the same amount. The area dictates the price trust me lol.

On that note im moving into a house at the end of the year lol.

nice pad and nice bike. did it come with the place?? j/k And that fish tank above the fireplace is key, very classy

gallery_3_9_25125.jpg

better?

edit, I figured I had to do something with my old helmet... =)

Once I wear out my pucks I will mount those next to the speakers

I know have a full garage. All of my tools, bike and car. =)

Yup yup.

Just had the front half repainted and the front tag holes filled so it doesnt have 342u8098409324 rock chips anymore =)

Smoooooooth =)

Looks pretty nice man, congratulations on the new pad. I like the placement of the fishtank too.

Now as for the rent, it's just mind-boggling to me. I understand now why people move to Iowa. I live in Cedar Rapids, the 2nd largest city in the state. I pay $630 a month rent ($30 is for my dog) and the house sits on probably a 1/2 acre. I have a 2 stall garage and it's 3 bedrooms. Pretty cool. The neighborhood is nice too, but all the neighbors hate me cause I'm a renter I think. They're always calling the building dept. on me for all kinds of shit.

That's what I hate about life. People can't leave shit be.

Next time someone calls this "building dept", shoot them.

Originally posted by E-dogg@Jun 10 2005, 10:38 AM
Looks pretty nice man, congratulations on the new pad. I like the placement of the fishtank too.

Now as for the rent, it's just mind-boggling to me. I understand now why people move to Iowa. I live in Cedar Rapids, the 2nd largest city in the state. I pay $630 a month rent ($30 is for my dog) and the house sits on probably a 1/2 acre. I have a 2 stall garage and it's 3 bedrooms. Pretty cool. The neighborhood is nice too, but all the neighbors hate me cause I'm a renter I think. They're always calling the building dept. on me for all kinds of shit.
[post=510623]Quoted post[/post]​

I always have to point out that rent is = the cost of living/house hold imcome in the area you live in.

Sure the cost of living sucks here but I think the AVG middle to upper clase household income is around 160-180K

You could move here and stright out of highschool make 50+ K if you're a good worker and know how to play the field.

most entry level jobs in this area start out at 37K when I say entry I mean entry level jobs! you could pick trash up for the county or be a bus driver.....

Back