JGintake Manifold VS skunk2 intake manifo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The AEBS one, or so some people call it, is really a wide distribution model, you can get from a ton of V8 companies. I forget the name of the catalogue its in...its a V8 company that does IM's...they have that typhoon manifold in their flyer.

Can't remember the name. I think my buddy tested it, it was like 1.75 HP more than Type-R.

So thats good, its cheap.

Jeff

JG for me (i have an old one :D )

but I'm also boosted... and very much so at that.

low end and mid range are going to suffer... 250 whp suffering is fine by me =)

but in an all motor car, and if i was rich, i'd be all over the endyn/ARI CF mani.

cfintake_08.jpg

going NA and after reading about some of the members results on HT, I couldn't believe that ITB's from the GSRX with custom fabrication to the oem manifold would make such a difference, shit untunned wtih a chipped P28 a B16 make like 16WHP, untuned in oem form - pretty damn good in my book considering the cost involved.

But the members are saying for optimal results you should obviously go with a standalone, which can be 1000+ but if youd o the math its still cheaper than Toda's ITB kit.

I was very curious about that article on the ITB's also. Would it be worth it for my setup to fabricate one? I would like to make one anyhow. What would I really gain over a Skunk2 or ITR with an ITB setup? I do plan on running a stand alone.

matt

hey teambypass, im looking for an "EDELBROCK" intake for my 2 liter gsr turbo motor. if you want to get ride of it, i might be able to take it off your hands :D

What good are the venom stack IM's? would they be good for boost or are they just crappy all around? I was just wondering since there isnt much a flow design for them. IMO i always thought they would only be good for boosted app's just because there is no flow design to them like there is in the edelbrock or skunk 2's...

Back