Job, Where I work now...nice pics..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

Well, I decided to help my buddy with his start up business. I am not trying to post inorder to sell shit, but just wanted to give you guys some insight into what I do and where I work. I posted a while back on my struggle to find work in the corporate world but as of now I am going to get parts at cost "which is good", also have a place to build my SR20 project "which is good", and also make some coin for the car and save for next year graduate school.

Here is a pic of our booth at a Moroso event a little while ago, these are our cars and buddies.
s3f6f80103d0a1.jpg

Here is a nice pic of project autoX R with some nasty spoon calipers....OMG those are dope.. The kid who races this thing is also the owner of Blackforest Motorsport.
s3f6f809b1118d.jpg

Here we did an HID install on a 1.8T last week for a good client, and let me tell you this, the instlal was clean as fuck, the way it should be ;)
s3f6f803a29825.jpg

Here we installed a Turbo back exhaust system for a WRX customer, and you should see the difference between this system and one of japans top companies unit, our system costed like 1/2 the amount..fuck jdm..lol
s3f6f808500016.jpg

Here we put on just the driver side headlamp a nice upgrade, check out the difference. Night and day for the scooby...
s3f6f80734e212.jpg

Good old Targa, we don't do work on porsches but we sold this one for only 33k...
s3f6f80242bf33.jpg

Check out this bastard, we go drifting every thursday/friday/saturday night with this one, it's John's aka "Conan". Good customer..
s3f6e7ab994eee.jpg

and this is my buddy who I work with "felipe", check out those brembo's...badass son..can you say over 300ftlbs of tq to the wheels..I can..shit I ride it all the time. :)
s3f6f805c900c4.jpg

hope you liked those, more to come now. I have DSL now at work, fuck yeah...

laters,

Milan

thats not the half of it, we are doing a NSX clutch install, what a fucking bitch!!!!!!! that is,,can you say 20 labor hrs...the replacement clutch costs like around 1G...makes our little lower end honda maintenance look like shit.

more pics to come, we are extending a drift/autoX page for the future, where we will be posting some of our own product line of downpipes, intercooler kits, etc..

Looks hot Milan! :thumbsup:

Congrats on the new job and you can finally get your SR20DET project kickin.

have you found your 240 yet tho?

Originally posted by JDMilan@Sep 22 2003, 07:04 PM
thats not the half of it, we are doing a NSX clutch install, what a fucking bitch!!!!!!! that is,,can you say 20 labor hrs...the replacement clutch costs like around 1G

That's it? Toyota books 35 hours and $2700 to do the clutch on my AllTrac. Go work on an AllTrac and EVERYTHING will seem easy to ya.

thats badass milan ur fuckin hooked up man congrats on the new badass may i say job and good luck with the sr20 proj

thanks for the props guys, so far no luck finding a perfect candidate for the 240, I am trying really hard looking but they are getting bought out pretty quick. I literally am going to have to drive 600 or so miles just to buy one.

Loco: that is fucking nuts for that labor rate,,,crazy man.....OMG :eek: :eek:

more pics to come...

nice little site loco, that motor looks like a nightmare....we will see how the SR is going to do for me as far as install..lol

The SR should be that bad...

is it possible to use a usdm SR out of a 200sx or nx2k... and put a RWD tranny on it, or is the sr tranny the only one that bolts to it?

where are you from Milan?
you probably don't want to come as far as MN but there are a few 240's for sale in the minneapolis area.... one allready has a swap and body work but you'd probably have to pull the engine and rebuild it anyway, I have a feeling the guy f'd it up good

best of luck with the business

Those black covers? They should just fit right over your headlights. IMO it doesn't look very good unless it's on a Java Black Pearl or WR Blue Pearl (like yours) WRX. :p

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 23 2003, 03:29 PM
No, they look like full headlight replacement. I don't want some covers, I need the real thing. :)

You mean the set on the silver WRX? I dunno.

I was looking at the blue WRX, those just look like rally covers to me. again, I dunno.

Milan would know. I'm just talking out of my ass here. :lol:

those are projector lights and it's the entire unit, we don't sell shitty covers here, well we do but I wouldn't sell them to you guys,,only local asses... :p

I live in South Florida, Minnesota is way way way out of my way.. :D

thanks for the input though mang..

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 23 2003, 10:39 AM
I'd agree that the blue one has covers. Looks like a full headlight on the silver one though....

They are both full pieces and the ones on the blue scooby are WAY sicker...

Back