just a couple of my 2-wheeled hondas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wornknobby3

P9010014.jpg

wheelie-2.jpg

taahd.jpg

PB160004.jpg

1strun2.jpg

actually come to think about it, all my bikes are hondas, lol
working on making the XR200 into a supermoto for my gf, she likes to ride it in the dirt, but really its just another excuse to get it on the road so i can beat on it in town lol:D

the rear is a F3 CBR600 17" rim 5" wide and the front is from a CBR900 which is a 16" rim w/ a 320mm rotor, now im working on dual rotors up front:D

that 600 has got to move like a raped ape. My god I could only imagine .

haha, yea i lost my license from it once already, actually it was the first year i got it registered, haha umm jumping curbs, riding up and jumping off flights of stairs, going from on to off road and yea, pretty much wheeling every gear is pretty awesome.. especially on a dirt bike ridden on the street:D:D i have to say, my fav ride right here:cool::D

hows this ?:D

haha this is why we tarders love our bikes, cuz these bikes provide a secret during ridding that only we know about.:D and we can jump curbs and stairs, thats always a plus to
P4230024.jpg

oh you like those inverted forks huh? i got them from a yz125. the whole front end is from that bikes actually, i picked it up for $150. not a bad price for that type of upgrade i would say:D

hey yo, sign on your aim and it will be easier to explain, haha
um it wasn't that difficult, but i had to make my headset bearings custom b/c no company will make a bearing w/ the inside and outside diameters i needed b/c the tolerances are SOOOOOOOOO close that every one says it wil fry, but their only steering head bearings, they move like 3 inches or something you know, its not like their being used for a wheel bearing or something. other than that i needed to make my braket for the 320mm rotor come off of the yz bracket in stead of the standard XR one that alot of people just buy a braket for and bolt it on, lol

I dont ever use it any more, forgot my password... But wouldnt it be easier to use CR forks? Seems like the bearings would be the closer to the same size. I want a SM so bad, my friend had the Suzuki SM400 for a while and it was a blast to ride. Ive rode motocross my whole life so getting on that and brake sliding into corners with my leg out on the street was pretty cool.

yea i know, i've been racing motocross for 6 years and been riding for 13, so it just comes second nature to ride like a hooligan on the street:D, yea CR forks prolly would have been easier, b/c every one has done it and theres tons of write ups on it, but i had these forks and it really didn't take much once you think about it, it just took alot of thinking and inginuity , but now they are awesome, and not many other people can say thev've put these on there honda, haha

True, true. So its a Yamhondama? I want to motard my 426 as soon as I get a new race bike, but who knows when that will be. The most expensive part is the wheelset. Im kind of hopeing that they drop a little in price since the supermoto thing is getting really popular.

yea i snagged those wheels w/ front rotor, rear rotor, tires for $350. once you do once set of mag wheels it really isn't as hard anymore just b/c you know exactly what to look for. but spoked wheels are nice too:D, my next is hopefully gona be a WR450. now if i could just find one in my area for cheap i'd be all set, but for now its back to the K8 750:D,

yea front end from a yamaha, cbr wheel set, cbr signal controls, buell taillight set-up, and yea, pretty much the frame is the only thing that is stock^_^:D besides some of the plastics

Back