just bought a 2012 TL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vpower

LOVE THE CAR...and I went ahead and got the SH AWD...but I have a question and its regarding the oil change...would I have to go with synthetic right away or no...thanx in advance

Yeah, I suggest the first 2 or 3 oil changes to be dino, and then make the switch to synthetic.

If it's a new car, you'll probably just bring it in to the dealer to maintain your warranty anyway though.

Don't change the oil right away. The oil that came in your engine has special minerals used to help the bearings and rings seat. Enjoy the car:) Did you get the auto or 6 speed? Which color combo? Pics?

Thanx for all the info...I've already passed the break in period...the wife and myself taken it to Vegas couple of times and taking it everywhere we go...lol...very comfortable...I got the auto with sport paddle shifters...the exterioris black with umber interior(only one in California)...the super handling all wheel drive
(SH AWD) came with the 3.7 Vtec motor...will post pics asap

Cool man! One of my company's pool cars is a 12' TL with the dark grey exterior and the umber interior. Looks great!

2012-Acura-TL-SH-AWD-with-Advance-Package-and-Umber-interior-Seats-800x456.jpg

I loved my 2004 TL, however the TL on the redesign is dead to me. =`(

Back