Just Bought Azenis

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cum hoes are equiv to stock michelins if you ask me. they suck major corn hole.

bills 70 hp CX was TOO FAST for them. shit plowed everwhere. gay ass tires

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Apr 4 2003, 01:33 PM
what about there victoracer autox tires?

Those are nice.

You can't generalize a company on tires... there are just too many different lines of tires to chose from for a particular manufacturer. Do Kumho's base model tires suck? Yes. Do their Ecsta 712s suck? Not as much. Do their Victoracer 700 tires suck? No- they grip like velcro on a road course.

Do Falken Azenis suck? No- they're ridiculously cheap and grip like no tomorrow. Do Falken's all season commuter tires suck? Compared to the Azenis, yeah they suck.

Originally posted by Calesta+Apr 4 2003, 02:38 PM-->
saturn_boy96
@Apr 4 2003, 01:33 PM
what about there victoracer autox tires?

Those are nice.

You can't generalize a company on tires... there are just too many different lines of tires to chose from for a particular manufacturer. Do Kumho's base model tires suck? Yes. Do their Ecsta 712s suck? Not as much. Do their Victoracer 700 tires suck? No- they grip like velcro on a road course.

Do Falken Azenis suck? No- they're ridiculously cheap and grip like no tomorrow. Do Falken's all season commuter tires suck? Compared to the Azenis, yeah they suck.

i was referring to the escta supra 712's as being sucky.
i didn't knwo they had a lower model- jesus, those things must be as good as a firestone mud tire

Back