Just bought my gf a 240sx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Liquidblaze

I got a deal.

it is a 1991 240sx with a 2.4L DOHC KA24DE, rear-wheel drive, all-wheel steering Super Hicas Special Edition. The car only has 98,000 miles. New tires, brakes, rack & pinion, cd player. Sunroof.

I bought the car for $2000 off an old man. I think i should give my girl the civic and keep the 240sx. but I don't know.

sweeet congrats and you got a helluva deal on it sounds like. is the interior and body in good shape? any plans for the car yet?

theres a dent about the size of a nickel on the passenger side but i can fix that. The paint is in great condition and there is no wear or tears or discoloration of the interior. You can really tell this was owned by an old man.

I will put pictures on here when i get my digital camera back.

I have to sign the title to it today after work but the car is paid for. I can't wait to take it to our local dragway to get a stock timeslip on it before my girl puts any mods on it.

i am going to try drifting this weekend. I can't wait, AWS i have never drifted using it.

Cool deal man. Good luck with HICAS, many people I've talked to with it don't really care for it and end up disabling it. Let us know how you like it. Sr20det anyone. If you go the swap route though, get an rb man.

yeah, throw in a RB25det in there,,,,,,,,,,,,oh sounds badass already.

Milan

ya dont put that shit in her name wemon tend to fuck you over when they get the chance

Ps does this new site hurt your guys eyes being to bright or am i that hung over

Back