just dropping by

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khan

Village idiot
sup guys...(to all those who remember me).

just got out of hell... I mean OSUT (one station unit training) at ft. knox. OSUT is basic training and AIT (advanced individual training) all rolled into 17 hellatious weeks. Im at ft. riley in Kansas now. kenntucky sucked and kansas blows. plain winds kill! i thought after basic i would have a fairly nice place to live, HA!, i live in a 20x20 room with 3 other people...I'll stop complaining...i mean 800 bucks a month aint bad, its only half of what I made as a civilian. ok ok.

but watch out rustangs im getting my sign-on bonus soon! and there seems to be no performance imports out here. but you know, rice grows everywhere.

where is ft. riley located? Are you near Ft. LEavenworth, if so we should hook it up get together. I know a few import shops here in KC... hit me up on aim integra1990racer. LAta'

im about 20 min away from Manhattan and 2 hours away from kansas city.

gov computer doesnt have aim

good to be back. and damn its nice being on a computer again!

sweet fucking car mang. reminds me of my old car...without an engine swap. shit its everything i wanted mine to be.

need pix of ex-gf...NOW SOLDIER...NOW!

no seriously...welcome back.

Originally posted by sisteve@Feb 23 2004, 08:36 PM
need pix of ex-gf...NOW SOLDIER...NOW!

no seriously...welcome back.

lol!

yeah- my accord was stolen 3 days before dohcvtec_accord got my check for, basically the h22 in his car..

anyhoo, this ones not quick enough though.. only low 15's max <_<

howdy, im always hearing stuff about your ex g\f post some pics up! and happy birthday.

sup buddy... welcome back to the swap.

and happy b-day a couple days back. there was a thread in your honor =)

Originally posted by khan@Feb 23 2004, 07:04 PM
sup guys...(to all those who remember me).

just got out of hell... I mean OSUT (one station unit training) at ft. knox. OSUT is basic training and AIT (advanced individual training) all rolled into 17 hellatious weeks. Im at ft. riley in Kansas now. kenntucky sucked and kansas blows. plain winds kill! i thought after basic i would have a fairly nice place to live, HA!, i live in a 20x20 room with 3 other people...I'll stop complaining...i mean 800 bucks a month aint bad, its only half of what I made as a civilian. ok ok.

but watch out rustangs im getting my sign-on bonus soon! and there seems to be no performance imports out here. but you know, rice grows everywhere.

You went..basically the same way my brother did... except he was in ft knox, then went to Huntsville for AIT, went to Korea, came back to Ft Riley KS, then went to Bosnia, then back to Fort Riley. We drove all the way to Kansas to see him. It was like September and 113 degrees all day out there. :)

Originally posted by khan@Feb 23 2004, 06:17 PM
im about 20 min away from Manhattan and 2 hours away from kansas city.

gov computer doesnt have aim

aim express dude

Back