Just thought everyone should see

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That car looks tight. I like it all exept for the front bumper cover. It looks like its from an accord or something. And whats up with that girll?? SI grills look best on EK's.

i like it. however, if I can't get 15k out of my Si, I doubt he'll get 15k out of that hatchback.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 13 2004, 02:28 PM
i like it. however, if I can't get 15k out of my Si, I doubt he'll get 15k out of that hatchback.

pretty sure they are from canada

so $15,000 canadian = about $3.72 US

and im just not a fan of that front end at all.... i wouldnt like it on ANY car

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Feb 13 2004, 02:34 PM-->
revolution8k
@Feb 13 2004, 02:28 PM

pretty sure they are from canada

so $15,000 canadian = about $3.72 US

and im just not a fan of that front end at all.... i wouldnt like it on ANY car

eh. canada you say? That makes more sense then.

you dont put a ACURA badge on a civic, even if you got the acura front end. thats fucking ghetto.

had some ghetto ass foolz come into my buddies body shop wanting a 5 series front end conversion on their 2001 accord. they WANTED the bmw badge on the front grill....

perpetrating....

but as with everything in the import world...

MONKEY SEE, MONKEY DO

see thats just fuckin rediculous, BMW and Honda just don't work but Honda and Acura they go together. I've seen quite a few people with the integra front end conversion and they have the Acura badge. This seems to me just a step up.

Back