Just when you thought you'd seen it all ver ???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spectacle

This is how we do it in Tampa

wMTA0MTM5NzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTA0MTM5ODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

when you need the space of a hatchback but the muscle of a V8 thats what you do

hell would have looked clean too if it was without those second tail lights

that is hard to look at, its like my eyes want to throw up!

That's no reason to start attacking us as a nation, you hateful canadian bastard. We're not all retards. I'm sure that canada has just as many if not more arrogant assholes and idiots than we do.

Originally posted by MadMaXXX@Aug 26 2005, 05:59 PM
[post=545805]Quoted post[/post]​

Still fairly interesting, and the craftsmanship actually looks pretty good from the pictures.

Originally posted by MadMaXXX@Aug 26 2005, 04:59 PM
when you need the space of a hatchback but the muscle of a V8 thats what you do

[post=545805]Quoted post[/post]​

it's a V6. note the hubcaps and single exhaust.

*looks at picture...*looks at picture.. *looks again......

Tries to think of a reply... Looks back at pic...

I.... I..........

hrmph.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 26 2005, 07:23 PM
That's no reason to start attacking us as a nation, you hateful canadian bastard. We're not all retards. I'm sure that canada has just as many if not more arrogant assholes and idiots than we do.
[post=545850]Quoted post[/post]​

you don't see shit like that up here not many custom shop plus a car like that run 50% more than it does down there. A 91 civic hb in good stock shape goes for 3500.
As for asholes there are dicks, pussy's, and assholes. Which would you rather be

you don't see shit like that up here not many custom shop plus a car like that run 50% more than it does down there. A 91 civic hb in good stock shape goes for 3500.
As for asholes there are dicks, pussy's, and assholes. Which would you rather be
[post=546160]Quoted post[/post]​

says who...I go to Canada all the time..and thats all you see...JUNK....lol...nahh..jk....
You're right..Cars seem a little more expensive in Canada though...The only thing i found cheap was a tranny for 150 bux...and i got lucky...

Back to topic = Bahahha....That car is Fugly....damn....WTH..?

:huh:

Initial reaction... that's a chop... isn't it? it has to be? but it looks real? :blink:

why? just why? the money he spent to put that onto his Camaro could have gone towards a friggen hatchback...

or a REAL camaro.

he probably got the donor car for free and did all the work himself.

Back