Keep the civic, or buy a 240sx?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

either way you go its a well beaten path. both cars have been overdone to near extremes. that sucks as far as being original goes, but it has the plus of you will always who has done it before so either way you go you will have somebody to help you with any problems that pop up. eenie meenie minee moe...

Eh, thanks for all the help but i just resently got a GSR, it came in as a good deal and that's the type of motor i was goign to put in the civic, so i'll be rollign in an integra for a while before this issue pops up again.

Hey this is all opinionated, it's based on the facts you faced, and some people might not have expirienced it the same way, that is why i asked teh question, and that is why i didn't expect everyone to be nice. I also don't expect everyone to be a flaming retard. I appreciate the help i got on this topic, as you can see, i didn't go for the 240sx because it will be a lot of work in a field i'm not fmaliar to (RWD/nissan), I've driven some before and yea they are completely different. A lot of stuff on here is helpfull if you ask the right questions, but i'm sorry if i fail to ask a question in the right way sometimes. It happens to everyone. This topic is over anyway, and if someone would like to close it that'd be nice.

congrats on the gsr mang. Yeah, seriously, dont take anything we say seriously when it comes to being assholes. We're just opinionated assholes, but hey, who isnt? ;)

I don't know how the 240sx feels compared to a civic, and i have no idea of which of the two options to choose:(. So if you guys can help i'd very appreciate it =)

In brief, it feels like heaven.

Your's is a KAT?

The SR makes more hp than torque once you do bpu's.

But yes, either way its a great feeling :). Nothing like that feeling of getting sucked into your seat.

And that feeling when you beat a GTO on the highway.

Your's is a KAT?

The SR makes more hp than torque once you do bpu's.

But yes, either way its a great feeling :). Nothing like that feeling of getting sucked into your seat.

And that feeling when you beat a GTO on the highway.
no, sr20det. s15 turbo, gti-r pistons, cometic headgasket, fuel, and boost to the moon. ^_^ its a fun car.

Back