Kenji Connect?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

parkinlotpimp

I'm new around here, so what up to all? Aight here's my thing, I've heard of this Kenji Connect for Ek's. Witch if you aren't familiar with it or haven't heard of it, it's where you use a Vafc for connecting the Vtec silonoid (I can't spell worth a shit) but any way my thing is that I'm swapping A 99 B18c1 block with a 95 B16A2 head into my 99 dx hatch. I know I'm going to have to extend the harness and also use obd2-obd1 conversion. My question is what exactly is this kenji connect and what wires does it envolve? i hope at least somebody knows what I'm talking about...lol...just lmk

Kenji is a guy. He sells overpriced wire conversion harnesses that allow X obd car to run Y obd ecu.

you can get them cheaper...
http://www.jkobdconversionharness.com/

you will never use a vafc to connect to a vtec solenoid.
a vafc wires in on the harness just befoer the ecu.

you have an obd2b car. iso, yeah, you're going to want to go to obd1 (could got to 2a, but whats the point?)

so, basically, just buy the obd2b->1 conversion harness, and buy a p28 or usdm p30 ecu to run the motor. thats it really.

Back