Kid gets a ticket 142 in a Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Finally watched the video, and the kid is definately a dumbass for incriminating himself to a reporter. :blink:

Even if he wasn't serious, he should have gone the goody two shoes route on TV... Something like he knows other people who have died going those speeds on the street, he shouldn't have done it, he thinks he'd better the community by performing some kind of auto related community service, even mention that he might like to get involved with sanctioned racing. Whatever it took to get some positive light on him. At least that's what I'd do. :p Instead he comes off as an ungrateful punk and incriminates himself to boot.

Originally posted by VTEC_CBR+Apr 4 2005, 09:42 AM-->
Originally posted by Havok@Apr 2 2005, 06:23 PM
SilentMist
@Apr 2 2005, 01:05 PM
Poor Bastered but ,I must admit that one fast ass car three hip and horays for amking the record of second highest stop in a Honda good jobt here champ you poor dumb bastered
[post=481728]Quoted post[/post]​

...I can't post the lightning in a bottle pic enough. Go to school, damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!
5th grade English class > you.
[post=481833]Quoted post[/post]​

dude, post the lightning in a bottle pic, i love that one. also, i don't remember who posted it, but someone had posted a pic of those... umm, don't remember what they're called. the little teddy bear dudes from star wars. anyway, the picture says, "all i say is jub jub and i still make more sense than you" i liked that one :lol:
[post=482567]Quoted post[/post]​

fcea3498.jpg

...bitches!

P.S. They're Ewoks. :)

haha, I haven't seen that one...I really like the pic of a panda driving a little car that says "This picture makes more sense than you."

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Apr 2 2005, 07:54 AM
that kid is a fucking dumbass. in the printed article it said he was doing the speed because someone threw a bottle at his car and he was chasing him down. in the news video, he said he wanted to see how fast his car could go AND that he admitted to the reporter he has driven since his arrest with no license. i think him and his friends are dumbasses because they obviously dont care about the safety of others on the road. i also think that Ryan Champ should serve the 1 year in jail and pay the fine along with having his license suspended for quite a long time. and hell, im surprised that the police didnt impound his car. this kid needs to be taught a lesson.
[post=481628]Quoted post[/post]​

So, i need to be "taught a lesson" for going 130?

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 2 2005, 08:14 PM
Bah, I hit 140 at least once a week.
[post=481869]Quoted post[/post]​

Ill take it your still in germany? Can we guess what road its on???? :worthy:

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Apr 4 2005, 02:55 PM
Ahahahahaha I love that Ewok pic.
[post=482668]Quoted post[/post]​

me too. The guy did seem kinda careless. His friend was just a straight dumbass.

haha, the Washington State Patrol has a camaro pursuit car, as well as a few awesome undercovers. but my personal favorite is the White Volvo S70...... thats right the troopers have a volvo wagon. and the funny thing is, its faster than tha camaro. the Chevy will only do something between 140-150 and the Volvo will do 165. its the fastest car they have.

i don't think he got "caught" like they chased him down

he prob had no idea he got tagged, and prob didn't know the cop was in pursuit...

cop just came up behind him at a red light...

Back