Know Where To Beat These Prices?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GTIginsterVR6

I find out later this week if my GTI is totalled or not. If it is I will probably be doing a swap into my 92 CX. These prices are from a group buy currently going on for the MI region. The group buy ends in a week and I am pretty sure I won't be able to figure everything out by then or get the insurance money if it is totalled. Some people posted saying they have better/cheaper sources but won't give names for fear of a mad rush. I have been searching for hours but can't seem to find better prices or even same prices. These are for everything needed for a swap- engine, tranny, ecu, axles, mounts, etc., and the prices are shipped. The only extra needed would be linkage, but people were saying that would easily be $80 at the most. Anyone know where/how I can find similiar/better prices? Thanks for the help.

1st Gen B16a OBD-0 $1050.00
2nd Gen B16a OBD-1 or OBD-2 $2000.00
Civic Type R B16B OBD-2 $4000.00
GSR B18C OBD-1 or OBD-2 $2900.00
H22A OBD-1 or OBD-2 $2200.00
H23A OBD-2 $2200.00
H22A Type-S OBD-2 $3200.00
Integra Type R B18CR $4500.00

Also try streetimports.com . THey offer a couple of engines plus half cut cars i you want to do a rhd conversion for not much more than just buying the motor. The motors are a complete swap minus the drive train.

those prices are good.
just makes sure the motor has been compression tested and comes with a startup guarantee

Back