Korbach frame locks for EG/DC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seanjuan

I know frame locks were all the rage when they were released for the EK's last summer/fall and I know alot of people started making there own or adapting the EK kit to fit the EG/DC's

but now that there is an actual kit out for the EG's I haven't heard anyone talking about it.... I'm just wondering if anyone on here has spent the $200 or so on these yet for their EG and what they think of them

I have one Auto-X left this summer and I'm wondering if I should do it at all and if I was going to if it is worth doing before the next race or just wait on it

thanks

bought them... installed them... currently testing them... first impression: GREAT ON MOUNTAINS AND CURVES!!! (donno about Auto-X)

Originally posted by Wytt@Aug 11 2005, 02:46 AM
bought them... installed them... currently testing them... first impression: GREAT ON MOUNTAINS AND CURVES!!! (donno about Auto-X)
[post=538744]Quoted post[/post]​

what other suspension mods did you have before installing them?
also, what motor are you running?

thanks for the response

Ground Controls on Tokicos, Suspension Techniques front & rear anti-sway bars, Nuespeed front upper strut bar...
Engine, just your stock D15

Look up Prowler, he tested out a set on his EK sedan. He did a writeup for hondashowoff. I don't remember what his verdict was.

Back