ksport versus AMR full coilovers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicsi94

so whats the verdict? go with Ksport for the cheap price and rock them or AMR which is about $225 for lifetime warranty. this is tough. will the Ksports really last or will have to bite the bullet and pay up for the AMR?
i know there is a member on here with a 8th gen civic with AMR but i want more ppl's opinion. i have PMed some ppl but also want to see what others say for the ones i couldnt track down lol. here is all the info i have to present short of the write up on the 8th gen product review
i have seen good deals for both but wondering what u all think i should get. as u all know i am a noob to suspension but the 98 coupe will be a daily but do some drag and autoX and some road racing at the track. i am thinking 10k in the front and 6k in the rear but still debating on brand. Ksports are much cheaper but AMR comes with lifetime warranty
here is the official ksport website. On honda-tech they average for about 600 or so. both Ksport and AMR do custom spring rate. o and they come pre hated and ready to do. and AMR are 800. i am debating on either price or warranty. but i think they may be the same but i dunno again i am a suspension noob. AMR says they have re-done the shock system pillowing.
Ksport
Ksport USA - Performance Suspension - Contact Us
here is a pic from a customer on honda-tech.com

only info i have on AMR
Honda-Tech.com: Wheels, Tires, and Suspension: *LIFETIME WARRANTY* AMR Engineering COILOVERS-24 way adjustable, custom applications, and more!

Back