Lexus IS F--wow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One thing I don't get is that most people seem to just read the car mags on their opinions.

Real world: Lex absolutely RULES over Caddy and Beemer when it comes to reliability and build quality. If you know, you know.

I drove the IS350 when it first came out and peeled out of the dealer lot with salesman and Gf in car and that tail came right out there with power to spare - damn that thing goes 13s (I believe it is 13.6 @ 103.5) and feels like it. Have not driven the ISF but I bet it pretty tough. Who said 371 ft. pounds is weeny torque? Not!

One thing I don't get is that most people seem to just read the car mags on their opinions.

Real world: Lex absolutely RULES over Caddy and Beemer when it comes to reliability and build quality. If you know, you know.

I drove the IS350 when it first came out and peeled out of the dealer lot with salesman and Gf in car and that tail came right out there with power to spare - damn that thing goes 13s (I believe it is 13.6 @ 103.5) and feels like it. Have not driven the ISF but I bet it pretty tough.

I like the IS350 but when you put it in Manual mode and the fucker shifts FOR YOU even when you tell it NOT TO then the sells person says its a "safety feature to keep the engine safe"...... sigh....

I do like the IS350, it fits me other then the damn auto... we might get one for Linh one day.

IS-F should have a better reliability, but that's all I'll give it when putting it up to a BMW...

Who said 371 ft. pounds is weeny torque? Not!
I prefer having 400 to the wheels in my Nissan :ph34r:

Don't get my wrong, it's a nice car. But as Jeffie said, spend less on a 335i, or a couple grand more on the '09 CTS-V
Or wait 2 years and as with every other Caddy, buy it for 1/2 maybe 1/4 the cost.....

Back